Recent content by Eternita

  1. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 238 Spoilers & Discussion

    I am happy that Lancelot called her out in this chapter, She did make a mistake, and interesting to see how she will atone. She won't die. She is more the type to be like, nope we gonna take the chaos power back from Cath, give it to Arthur, he will then prove that I was right and create a...
  2. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 237 Spoilers & Discussion

    What a lovely chapter. Escanor the strongest sin, of course (girly giggle), Merlin creating a simple replica by using camelot and ONE trait of morning star, of course (girly giggle). Lancelot..blah blah blah, anyway back to Merlin and Escanor XX. Gawain and her family are the best, I am so...
  3. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 217 Spoilers & Discussion

    So it was Cath, knew it! Now the question is, are they the only two children of chaos. I feel like there is going to be one more, Cath is giving the runt of the litter.
  4. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 216 Spoilers & Discussion

    It is lovely to see Merlin, Escanor and their daughter the best Knight of the apocalypse. Its also nice to see Gawains development - but this really skyrockets her potential. I really want to know the secret to her magic and I wonder if she has anything connecting her to her mothers infinity. I...
  5. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 192 Spoilers & Discussion

    Indeed. We all had known it but to finally have it confirmed is lovely to see. Gawain was always my favourite, and as Merlin's daughter I can never not love her now ahahah. What i love about this chapter is one how beautiful Gawain looks, her growth and the importance of knowledge in a...
  6. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 156 Spoilers & Discussion

    "If we could tap into her power and smarts right now" "If we only had her Im sure we could find a way even through this." - Meliodas, son of the Demon King, 2024. This is all I have to say...hmph.
  7. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 370 + 371 Spoilers & Discussion

    Mereoleona, is everything and more. We knew she was going to transcend but now she has literally ditched her mortal body and became completely one with mana, officially breaking through the limit of mortals and entering a new realm of power. I'm interested to find out what this new height...
  8. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 112 Spoilers & Discussion

    Chaos created the Tree god, great tree...can't remember its name... of the fairies which is similar to SD but more nature. That is from chaos. Its not just a black and white thing and sole light and darkness. Anyway... they are probably part of chaos. The true chaos. And probably a special part...
  9. Eternita

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 107 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't think Chaos the actual entity is bad, I don't really think Arthur is using chaos correctly either. Gawain potentially being adopted, born is a lab etc is nothing new. Merlin who probs made their gears and put Gawain in that attire which sparked Mels interest is making more sense. For...
  10. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 359 Spoilers & Discussion

    So contracts with Devils, Spirits and now with Sea god who is something else different... I mean its good Noelle now has a companion. But they need to go into this, because what exactly is Leviathan, and Dryad...
  11. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 358 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ok Fugo is defending...but not sure if he is liking what his sister is becoming And as said her arm situation was no problem. Seems Moris might understand what's happening to her. Sad about the magic knights...
  12. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 357 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow Jack giving us that feat that makes you think captains are still relevant. Im sure Fugo will also. Mereo losing an arm right off the bat at the end of a chapter... don't think its gonna be a big deal. If she really has learnt to master the power of becoming mana itself then this could be...
  13. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 356 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ah I see. So Yuno might have made NeverLand - and trained within this Mana zone. As time does not exist. So perhaps he trained for many years not just one. Which is why the constant reference to can't believe he got so strong in a year...well he didn't technically. It would be nice to see it...
  14. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 355 Spoilers & Discussion

    It's Jack. He isn't out despite what the chapters say. Also comparing Asta who strongest attack we have seen to Yuno who is just starting out...ok. It would be nice to get a flashback - and the war has just begun so we might see what has been taking place throughout. Im pretty sure also Bell...
  15. Eternita

    Black Clover Chapter 354 Spoilers & Discussion

    Mereo please tell me you have mastered that becoming Mana deity power. Im hoping she gets a moment. Also damn even i got emotional at the seeing that the silvas have to fight their mother...so now we know whose Noelle's main battle will be against. Yami vs Morgen - light vs darkness quite...
Top