Recent content by Eustass Kid

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 503 Discussion/504 Predictions Awesome chapter, like always :D Oda has done it again! Haha, Roswald was knocked out by Ussop's butt! I hope Ussop will get his own bounty because of that. Something like 35 million Berri. I hope that even Kidd's, Killer's and Law's bounties are...
  2. Bleach Movie 2 : The DiamondDust Rebellion

    Re: Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion The DVD is released on 2008/09/03, right? why so late? isn't the movie was featured months ago?
  3. Predictions What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming chapters?

    Re: Twists In Naruto. Sasuke's Kirin makes natural Lightnings. It's has already been said by Gai that Kakashi cut a Lightning with his Raikiri, so why wouldn't he cut Sasuke's Kirin?
  4. FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions When the chapter will be released?
  5. Predictions What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming chapters?

    Twists In Naruto. What twists would you like to see in the future? I would like to see Kakasi trying to stop Sasuke during his upcoming attack on Konohagakure, and eventually daying (Sorry if I made a mistake). However, during their amazing battle, we will see how Kakashi will cut through...
Top