Recent content by Evalis

  1. Chapter Naruto 509 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 509 Discussion/510 Prediction I believe Madara has taken control of Obito's lifeless body, this would explain alot. This starts with the battle between Madara and the 1st, after a long battle the 1st eventually falls back on Gedo Mazo (it is not confirmed that the 1st created the...
  2. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 173 Discussion

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 173 Discussion Also I wonder if Hanzo actually pulled of the teleportation technique in time.. p.s Gedo Mazo looked stunning, perfectly done.
  3. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 173 Discussion

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 173 Discussion Amazing episode, one of the best of then entire arc 10/10
  4. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 168-169 Discussion

    How can people honestly rate this episode a 10? You know the thing about opinions is that they are neither wrong nor right yet the people who rated 168 a 10 somehow defied this logic. The animation was terrible is some points, such as when Pain escapes the Rasenshuriken by stabbing into...
  5. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 168-169 Discussion

    Chibaku Tensei looked like shit in this episode, the animation was terrible compared to 166/167, this episode should of been done by the animators who did the last two. It was mediocre at best to be honest, haven't seen 169 yet.
  6. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 167 Discussion

    Its true, but he was facing against the 9-Tails, he was getting passionate because his goal for peace was almost at hand, wouldn't you?
  7. Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 167 Discussion

    Wow, first time I watched this, thought it was horible, after a few repeat watchings, this is actually amazing, 10/10 The animation is so fluid its incredible unlike anything I've seen
  8. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    wow, the above picture is preschool level, was it take your kids to work day at perriot?
  9. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    Well when your fighting Pain, a guy who uses a technique that controls gravitational forces, I think your going to run into that issue down the road...
  10. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    Did you even watch the episode, most of it wasn't even from the manga you dumbass.. [hr] The Lion Fists looked great, I swear your like ten years old or something.
  11. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    The next episode is being done by Watabayashi, hes the guy who animated the classic Naruto vs Sasuke fight
  12. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    I did love the way pain stares right at Naruto just as he "kills" Hinata in the manga so I agree that was better done.
  13. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    Also what I liked in this Episode that wasn't in the manga is when Nagato coughed up blood which allowed Hinata to get a bitch slap in, even Naruto was like, holy shit wtf!?
  14. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    I agree with you juUnoir or most of your points, however I believe when Hinata was crawling towards Naruto trying to pull out that last rod looking right in his eyes, at that point I thought it surpassed the manga on pure emotional value. And I'm not even a NaruHina fan.. [hr] That was Fat...
  15. Anime Naruto Shippuden Episode 166 Discussion

    When Hinata was crawling towards Naruto it was heart wrenching. The Shinra Tensei's actually had a feeling of pure force and power like in the manga that hasn't been portrayed so well in previous episodes. Music was great, animation was great. This episode is one of the very few that actually...
Top