Recent content by EvenMcSteven

  1. EvenMcSteven

    Manga Idea!

    Thanks for the feedback, Thomey. I will keep you updated on the manga. I haven't thought through why he knows she was kidnapped but I will. Much Appreciated EvenMcSteven
  2. EvenMcSteven

    Manga Idea!

    Thanks a lot for the feeback~ I know of those problems, I did take those into account. The 'love' part of this story is more such as a teenager would view 'love' at my age I believe love is silly until you're older. Although, I have read enough romance manga to understand the concept of love...
  3. EvenMcSteven

    Visual Novel Steins;Gate

    Do you have a download link or anything? :C
  4. EvenMcSteven

    Help Wanted FLUID (self made manga story)

    :S A more complex plot line would actually be very much appreciated. Like, why she got cloned and stuff.
  5. EvenMcSteven

    Help Wanted naming a clan or race

    One for the Demons could be something cliche like "The Fallen" lol, idk it's all that came to mind :S Sorry.
  6. EvenMcSteven

    Manga Idea!

    Hello! I'm quite new to 'Mangahelpers' and would like to ask something, so if you would please take the time to read it it would be appreciated. I'm 14, from Australia and I have a large amount of manga ideas packed up in my head. One of them is the story of a guy who's powers are...
Top