Recent content by EverEndingStory

  1. Discussion Live-Action Anime Films - A Shonen Jump Crossover Film Universe?

    Warning: Looooong ass post I'm bout to nerd out right now. So, the impetus for this thought was seeing the announcement of a potential live action Hollywood Naruto movie. I don't know how everyone feels about that. Of course, what we've had so far (Dragon Ball Evolution) is horrible, but then...
  2. Battle Uvogin vs Youpi

    Gon can't beat Hisoka, but that doesn't mean isn't physically stronger than Hisoka. He is. The fight (dodgeball match) against Razor, I think, shows clearly that he is physically stronger. He's physically stronger than Killua too. And Chrollo (based on the arm wrestling matches with the Phantom...
  3. Discussion HxH Tier List

    No, the stars aren't an exact measurement of power (being purely a measurement of achievement), but I don't think it's pressing it to use them as a measurement for what -tier or -level hunter a hunter is (mid-tier, low-level). I'd imagine, if I lived in that world, I'd use it as a rough estimate...
  4. Discussion HxH Tier List

    Non-hunter At the low-end sits normal, average people, like me and pretty much anyone I assume to be reading this. At the high end sits Leorio (at start), and the average real-world professional athletes - people who are without a doubt unusually strong and capable, but who’d find it very...
  5. Killua (Kanmaru) vs. Netero : Airship rematch

    Wait, why can't he use Nen abilities? Why is his movement restricted?
  6. Discussion dark continent

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions No. The world tree sapling that Ging showed Gon were on was roughly 10 miles. The distance between our Earth and the moon is roughly 238,900 miles. Thats 23,890 more. If the difference in size between a world tree sapling and a full...
  7. Battle Adult Gon vs Meruem?

    So you're arguing that Gon (a human) is more durable than the King? No. For a display of Meruem's offensive ability = Meruem was able to rip his arm off and two limbs off Netero, all done in one quick swipe. Meruem is more durable than Pitou. He was able to rip a limb off himself. Do you...
  8. Question Who Do You Think Could've Stopped Meruem?

    This. He's proven himself susceptible to poison. And Alluka could have killed him. These things aren't "stronger" than him - simply, he is not immortal. I wouldn't be surprised if we see things in the Dark Continent comparable in strength to him pre-rose (though I also wouldn't be surprised if...
  9. Discussion Pitou vs Netero

    Can you (or someone) find me the exact quote you are referencing. You can't be talking about that time he said that Knov and Morel had surpassed him in his old age, because if that is the quote you're referencing. . . well I shouldn't have to explain why that is bunk. The point being made is...
  10. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 348 Discussion/ 349 Predictions

    As a writer myself, your word as a writer doesn't qualify anything. I have given detail as to why I feel it is bad, and examples. I'm going to need the same from you. I suggested no such thing, and am now wondering whether you gave a full reading to my post, as I even said that to simply do...
  11. Discussion Togashi and the ambiguously gendered characters

    I KNOW Kurapika is male - like, if you straight up asked me, I'd tell you he's male. But in conversation, lots of times, if I don't check myself, I'll use feminine pronouns for him by accident - because when I picture him in my head, I just naturally want to ascribe a feminine pronoun to him...
  12. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 348 Discussion/ 349 Predictions

    More than that, Gon and Killua have hardly any full defeats of major bad guys under their belts. Look at the scoreboard: Hunter Exam - although it didn't seem like one at the time, Gon's fight with Hanzo is the closest thing to a final boss fight we have for that arc. He wins through the...
  13. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Discussion/ 348 Predictions

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Spoilers Kastro learned two completely separate abilities. The problem with him was 1) the cloning ability was not of his Nen nature, and so took a lot from him, and 2) because his cloning ability was not in his nature, it took him a super long time to get it...
  14. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Discussion/ 348 Predictions

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 347 Spoilers Chrollo continues to be less and less special. That's two people now, Leol and Ging, who have a variation on his power; both having variations that are arguably better.
  15. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    I don't see why a non-specific circumstance involving Gyro or the Phantom Troupe would warrant being called "arguably the most shocking thing in the series so far." I vote with futurefrog, Ging dying.
Top