Lancelot, the 2nd smartest in the group, but we know he cares about Gwen more than anyone else. It makes sense for him to lose reason for her.
But the others, especially Gawain, who I believe is the smartest, and Tristan and Percy shouldn't be that far behind either, could have immediately...
What's a prince of the lake for the knights of Liones? For Howzer? Howzer should have a duty to prioritize Tristan above any other foreign royalty. This is hilarious but also sad.
You're right. Gawain is the most grounded character of the 4koa. Atm Percy is a bit bland. Lancelot is Lancelot. And Tristan is too ridiculous to ever talk about. Gawain for the win.
Nah bro, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't want Lancelot to "take that first L" or anything. I just want Nakaba to give the other guys some feats. Because it truly feels like they are useless in their own part of the prophecy. Percival, at least, could have shown he held way more against his...
Ahahaha. Why are the other 3 included in the Prophecy? Just go with Lancelot as the Chosen One and be done with it.
It kinda surprises me that Percival hasn't received at least a buff on a similar scale to Lancelot while being dead.
In some cultures, sleep is the younger sister of death.
Man, I wish Nakaba could get a bit creative.
Give the Healer of the group role over to Percival completely.
What he could do with Tristan instead is give him powers to somehow merge his demon-goddess power not to heal but to SPREAD DISEASES! HE IS THE KNIGHT OF PLAGUE AFTER ALL!!
Tristan the...
Maybe this Lancelot truly is fake.
Whoever gave them the mission might have sent them to the past in good faith, because this fake Lancelot might have killed Ban and triggered a series of bad events, killing off the rest of the kota or maybe just Tristan. Gawain might have survived. I don't...
I really like Lohengrin and Kardeiz. Their moment of realization and revelation to Percival was lolsome.
I sure hope not :o
Tristian getting "jaded" (lol) so soon would be the biggest L for this guy.
Couldn't it be that the kids don't recognize their parents because they are deformed in their own timeline? Not talking physically maybe its just probably something to do with their apozalyse prophecy. Maybe they get very ugly forms that just makes it physical
Truth be told they haven't really...
Awh man.
Sometimes it feels like the main character is actually Lancelot.
Anyway, I can't believe what I just read about Anne and Nasiens. Nahh fuh nah:slowly
"These people don't understand. It was never about him. And Trump was never going to be him. He's not that guy - wasn't then, isn't now - won't be in the future." -Nick Fuentes
lol
Trump has been so desperate about opening the Strait of Hormuz to the point he wants to send Iran back to the...
I kinda hoped that Tristan could have learned some archery from Gowther.
Since Tristan in the Arthurian legends seems to be an archer. Failnaught?
Also iirc Tristan is the White Knight of the Horsemen/Apocalypse.
And the White Horseman's prominent weapon is also a bow.
Her soul is goddess her body is human bruh its that simple. Its why i think Tristan's soul has a Nephilim (demon-goddess) essence but body is human-demon while he ages like a human and has goddess powers. But its not 25% this 50% that thats just some nonsensical ratio to me I don't think we can...