Recent content by evielynn

  1. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    been a year since i posted here but i thought id review my predictions And here's my new ones. One Piece: Egghead ends mid year and we head to next arc. Big fight gets shown with either Shanks or Blackbeard involved (not caught up, idk how realistic this is) MHA, Mashle, Yoza, UU and HSF all...
  2. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Late on the predictions but I wanted somewhere to put it: One Piece leaves Wano. MHA, Yoza and Mashle announce their final arcs. BC ends the Spade Kingdom arc, and starts a new saga with angelic themes. Stone ends in summer. S3 airs around same time. JJK gets S2 announced for Winter 2023...
  3. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    consider me misinformed then lmao, my bad
  4. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    JJK was also on Netflix in Japan, as are Kimetsu, Jojo and many others. The most likely choice for CSM in the west is Funimation, cause they reported on its announcement, which they are yet to do for a series they haven't licensed.
  5. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    FYI, you keep saying "he" to refer to a manga instead of "it", It throws me off every time I read it and idk if you know it's wrong, so I thought I'd just say :)
  6. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Dolphin and BK are dead, and everything else looks fine, bar PS. I don't believe in Phantom Seer death just yet though, so I'm calling a timeskipped Part 2 on Jump+
  7. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    The most interesting thing to note here is that unless Dolphin gets double killed along with PS, then it's either not dying (since oldest always leaves first), or we get confirmation that PS ending is not an axe.
  8. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Weekly ranks: Undead Mashle MHA JJK Yoza Roboco Magu BC Sakamoto Phantom Dolphin Stone Ayakashi Mori HSF OBO BK
  9. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    im actually working on nos vemos translation, will be done whenever i'm not busy
  10. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Ranking for this week, not really in the mood to give any write-ups so I'll just leave it at the ranking. Undead JJK Yozakura Black Clover Mashle Agravity Sakamoto Magu-chan Roboco TPN MHA Dr Stone Phantom Ayakashi OBO Build King Shakunetsu Moriking Highschool Fam
  11. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Dr. Stone I'm in agreement on, predicted it to announce final arc this year back in the old thread MHA - I think it'll probably end up around 45 volumes, so maybe 2024. BC - Either it starts declining more and more, and it leaves with Stone in 2022, or it coasts until like 2026/7. Can't decide...
  12. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    weekly ranks + thoughts JJK - Closing out the arc with a masterpiece chapter, Akutami doesn't miss Magu-chan - Best chapter of the series yet. Undead - Insane fun. Roboco - Made me laugh a few times, which is more than I thought I'd be saying about a Roboco chapter a couple months back. Mashle...
  13. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Top 5 for this week: MHA: I rly like Compress, so this chapter was probably the best in a while for me PS: Second just because of the last few pages. One of my biggest surprises on a page turn in a good few weeks. Yoza: The art for this series has improved so much since chapter 1 it's kinda...
  14. evielynn

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Bone Collection's oneshot was around the Yozakura batch iirc, so that's around the same level gap
Top