Recent content by evieparsons

  1. Games Modern Warfare 2

    The best selling game of the year and a must if you play online. Be warned though, beginners should prepare for a frustrating learning curve as better equipped foes – usually teenagers with time, and you, to kill – constantly take you down. Luckily then the advancement path is so finely honed...
  2. Word Play The Word Game

    This is a game from NWN (Stirge ["I'm Stirge! The baby killer!"] plays it with you when you come to kill him and claim the bounty), and I thought it was pretty fun, so I'm posting it here. Anyone who wants to participate can. The way this game works is, I start with a word, and then someone must...
  3. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello everyone - this is just a short intro. My name is Evie Parsons and I'd just like to say hello to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
Top