Recent content by evildeadfan102

  1. evildeadfan102

    5daygamers11 (gaming for charity)

    OK so 5daygamers11 is 90% towards the goal :) We have 3 hours and 20 minutes to reach the goal. We are so close and if we do we will get day 10 and the event will be a success so if you can donate please donate. Its for Blue cross and you will be helping animals. every £1 donation earns you 10...
  2. evildeadfan102

    5daygamers11 (gaming for charity)

    I thought this would be the best place to post this. So i run a gaming team that plays games for charity (5 full days of gaming with many other streamers) Anyway this event thats happening right now is called 5daygamers11. If anyone is interested in the event itself the link is here -...
  3. evildeadfan102

    Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    I get sick of it always been alcohol honestly. Its one of the things i hate about this world. There are sooooooooooooo many better tasting drinks that dont kill you and make you do stupid things. I hate when people think the only way to have fun is drinking (WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP) In a magic world...
  4. evildeadfan102

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    I dont agree at all. Why would you want an ending where bad guy wins? That would mean the whole show/manga was for no reason. No story should end with the evil guys winning. Good will always defeat evil and thats how it will end im sure of :) I hate acnologia and cant wait for him to be defeated...
  5. evildeadfan102

    Anime Fairytail Anime 2017 Expectations

    I dont I want to see Alvarez Empire arc animated :) There are so many good moments :) So many people do nothing but complain all the time. Yeah Fairy Tail alvarez empire arc has many problems and all but all people do is hate and complain. I personally get sick of so much hate I cant wait for...
  6. evildeadfan102

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Thats going too far. Fairy Tail is not the worst manga on the planet Jeez just because you dont like this arc doesnt mean its the worst manga of all time. I love Fairy Tail and i actually love this arc. Maybe i do wish somethings were done differently mostly the final 4 battles but this is not...
  7. evildeadfan102

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    I can accept this been the end of zeref. Natsu vs Zeref has been going on for lots of chapters now :) while everyone else complains about natsu vs zeref i will wait until it gets animated to judge the real fight :) as i always prefer anime fights compared to manga fights anyways :D I hope this...
  8. evildeadfan102

    Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    Im going to see dragon cry today :) It starts in 1 hour 10 minutes
  9. evildeadfan102

    Chapter Fairy Tail 535 Chapter Discussion / 536 Predictions

    I thought the chapter was decent. Im glad Lucys not got the zeref curse and she better make it out of this alive :) Lucys the best thing about Fairy Tail and i would seriously quit fairy tail if she dies (For real i mean) that would be the worst ending for me. Im hoping everything will turn out...
  10. evildeadfan102

    Anime Fairytail Anime 2017 Expectations

    I bet im the only one that like the characters designs more in the original :) I liked how Lucy's hair was more yellow and bright :D I still love 2014 onwards but i miss the original designs and colours :)
  11. evildeadfan102

    Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    its 17th isnt it? me and my girlfriend booked it for 17th and i live in uk :)
  12. evildeadfan102

    Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    What i would like to know about Dragon cry is why is it rated 15? alot of fanservice or bloody? I would like to know as my girlfriend doesnt like too much blood and where going to see it on 17th :) I swear this is the first time Fairy Tail has been rated 15
  13. evildeadfan102

    Anime Fairytail Anime 2017 Expectations

    honestly i dont know how to find it, maybe i dreamed up even though i recall that tweet oh well :P
  14. evildeadfan102

    Anime Fairytail Anime 2017 Expectations

    i hope its september and not next year. Its so long to wait :( Im waiting for dub so it will be like 3 months later as well. I just hope it comes back this year. Mashima lied on twitter when he said this break wouldnt be as long as the last as its now longer.
  15. evildeadfan102

    Chapter Fairy Tail 534 Chapter Discussion / 535 Predictions

    I get what your saying its good for character development and shes already strong herself :) Im seeing it in lucys eyes, imagine your lucy and people want you to keep suffering just because in the end you will grow stronger. Yeah lucy might grow more in the end but its just painful to see lucy...
Top