Recent content by Ewino

  1. Ewino

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    I really like it! doesn't look plain to me at all.. but - where are you gonna put general announcements?
  2. Ewino

    sahugani's Bleach Review 278-280

    wow... you really look deep into the story! a very refreshing view on the series and things I haven't noticed. thanx!
  3. Ewino

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 138 Discussion / Prediction Thread I don't really think it proves kohane-chan not being a ghost... doumeki can sense, see and feel ghosts quite good by now in my opinion... (don't know if you can pat a ghost on her head though...)
  4. Ewino

    357 - PAGE 01 COLORED ~ Dralaquan

    looks great! I really liked it! unlike kadoman, I didn't really like the shading of the hands... looks a bit too blurry... like taking-a-picture-of-a-moving-thing blurry... but I guess it's only different tastes... I also really liked the shooting star and the clouds. looks the shadings there...
  5. Ewino

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 016

    Re: Naruto Shipuuden - EP 016 I think it was just the dailymotion video. DarkElements said it was of lower quality
  6. Ewino

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 016

    Re: Naruto Shipuuden - EP 016 thanks a lot! this would be a great practice for my japanese before dattebayo releases their sub...
Top