Actually, I suspect you're the real troll. Shima always give the creature a spesific name. There are Herac species of horse, but only its king and its direct offspring is called Heracles. And it's children won't be called one of the eight kings even though its a heracles. Its the same with...
I'm just wondering about something. NEO is a big organization with many powerful member, but why are they haven't try to capture Acacia's full course... Okay, maybe they didn't have any technique like Komatsu to speed up Air's ripening process. But what about the other ingredients. We remember...
Wahahahaha, most chapter from this manga makes me laugh and likewise for chapter 66. Love how the author is using candy ingrendients list to surprise us, hahahaha... And foodgasm strikes again, though this one looks more like an explosion rather than **gasm.
Re: One Piece 744 Discussion / 745 Prediction BREAK NEXT WEEK
Well, the only suited explanation for that is maybe after Ace's death Sabo began much more motivated to fight with WG and marines. Thus making him earned some kind of reputation.
Re: Toriko 273 Spoiler Thread
Maybe he didn't want to over-alert everyone. Because the way I see it, only Toriko has first-hand experience with GW. I'm sure all HK can defeat any beast at the entrance level GW, but the only one who can quickly adapt to GW environment is only Toriko. If we look...
Re: [Webtoon] The Gamer by Sung San-Young & Sang-Ah
Jammin, that character affection feature will only works if the other party are NPCs and/or AIs. And "Affection Up" message with his mother was quest reward. To this day I've not found a game where I can get "Affection Up" message when I send...
Something has been bugging me, why the judge reaction in this main tournament is somewhat "milder" compared to other shokugeki up till now? The judge reaction in this week's and last week's chapter is very normal. The only outstanding reaction is when Nakiri Sanzaemon strip and the judge's...
Re: One Piece 743 Spoiler Discussion
Sabo seriously live up as Luffy's and Ace's brother.... totally awesome technique (if it's really Sabo). Hoping he doesn't eat some kind of DF, just pure human like Zoro and Sanji with badass martial arts. And finally, pure chaos signaling this arc climax!!!
Wait wait wait, the transition of story is too fast!!! Franky and Ussop suddenly all beaten up. Heck, is that even Ussop?! If that's Ussop why didn't Sugar make him a toy. Rather than that if it's really Ussop, how the hell can his tongue and eyes become like that. Before this no matter how...
Re: One Piece 738 Spoiler Discussion
This week's OP chapter is... super ABSURD. Well actually it's not bad. But why the hell Trevor's speed and power is that great. And swing a pirate ship that destroy the central port just because he is deceived is.... over the top I'd say. Btw, the dwarves...
Re: Toriko 266 Spoiler Thread
Wait a minute, did I read it right?! Why does it feel like Toriko is the only one who went to the gourmet world. Sunny, Zebra, nor Coco have any idea about that "restroom". Btw love where the heavenly kings new looks.
Re: One Piece 737 Discussion /738 Prediction BREAK NEXT WEEK
This...
is the clearest sign of how both of them is using CoA. You can clearly see armor in Burgess' elbow and Sabo's hand dyed in black. Indicating both of them using CoA.
Re: One Piece 737 Discussion /738 Prediction BREAK NEXT WEEK
Just rereading it and realize something. Do we have best panel contest or something like that?! I really want to nominate this
as best fight panel of the year!!!
Re: One Piece 737 Spoiler Discussion
Dam***, so many things happening right before break. Zoro, Luffy, and Violet got smashed by freaking castle walls. Leo is going to put "grape" in Sugar's basket. Collosseum final fight with Sabo show us his power. Noooooo, I can't handle this...