The more I think about it, the more this feels like a way for the author to introduce movement within the Elite 10. Eg: Isshiki can shokugeki Eizan to change his vote, by using his seat as wager.
Assuming that Azami was the 3rd Seat in Gin and Jōichirō's year, I think Jōichirō's dark past (hinted at by Fumio-san) might have something to do with Azami's attitude.
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 132 Spoiler Thread
Now I just want to see Rindou cook! She seems satisfied but she wasn't blown away by Tsukasa.
---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------
No. The text specifically mentions the contradiction. Tsukasa's...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 128 Spoiler Thread
It is not just this. It is that we have no idea what Soma's trademark, face or belief means. The author has to tell us that this is his "face" which makes the experience feel cheap because well, the author can always resort to saying that his dish has...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 128 Spoiler Thread
I think the author accidentally wrote himself into a corner ever since the Autumn Election arc. We were told Hayama won because his dish showed the face of the chef. It didn't really feel quite convincing then; how did his dish do that more than Soma's...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 128 Spoiler Thread
Hahaha, I've been reading the chinese forums more thanks to your link. They are hilarious!
I think the only resolution that is reasonable now is: Soma will lose but in the process do something that screws over the arrangement between Kuga and Tsukasa...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 128 Spoiler Thread
Anyone else feels really disappointed with the progression of this arc so far? By returning to mapo tofu, the old problem of manpower returns again.
The trope of expulsion is quickly becoming old. With his current sales level, it is near impossible for...
Re: Shokugeki no Soma 127 Spoiler Thread
I think Soma is going to make 麻辣臭豆腐 (spicy smelly bean curd) which is quite common in Taiwan, seeing as his menu now has so many Taiwanese dishes.