Recent content by Exis10

  1. Exis10

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 353 Discussion looks like but not exactly same Great and fresh chapter
  2. Exis10

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 348 Discussion/ 349 Predictions http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/79903_/page_1 Ikki's appearance and coolness reach its best in this chapter.
  3. Exis10

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear 343 Spoiler Thread It seem that Ikki created 'air wall' to deflect Rika's dash move. As we seen when Agito talk about the bounced and damaged bullet. The air change the direction of Rika's move toward Sora instead so Sora kick her out. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
  4. Exis10

    Air Gear 337 Discussion/ 338 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 337 Spoiler Thread Ringo is ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. This takes my breath away really. OG's done it again on Ringo's AT. Look more durable, awesome, and fit well with the match environment. Waiting for English Scan :)
  5. Exis10

    Air Gear 336 Discussion/ 337 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 336 Spoiler Thread Maybe I misunderstood but I saw [Run] word before end of the chapter. Isn't it that Ikki challenge Sora to fight in GST rule? To 'Run' down from the top of the tower to the ground. I can't read Japanese so I'm not sure.
  6. Exis10

    Air Gear 334 Discussion/ 335 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread I want to ask how the **** that wheel assembling boss monster with laser weapon is in the tower, but I will resist.
  7. Exis10

    Air Gear 333 Discussion/ 334 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 333 Spoiler Thread Although I've been disappointed by Kiric's dead and shounen-plot change. I have to admit these things are still pretty badass - Ringo's new outfit (Although I like a guy, I've found Ringo still looks very attractive) - Ringo's new AT (epic) - Camera's view -...
  8. Exis10

    Air Gear 331 Discussion/ 332 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 331 Spoiler Thread OK, now there's Newton’s universal law of gravitation, Projectile Model, the I-forget-its-name beast, Evolution of Human Process, and Biefeld–Brown effect (with some weird and impressive artworks). I wonder what O!G's head made of. p.s. Gaia Road [Chibaku...
  9. Exis10

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread Maybe you forget about Mikan, her road is based on Wing Road but mainly focus on using aggressive power of wind more than speed like other wing rider do. So I think flame road rider doesn't limit to have to be speed-type. Anyway, I can't argue that he's more like...
  10. Exis10

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread I've already aware that Gabishi's Road rely on the concept of Fang Road, however the idea of creating very high heat via friction also use by Flame Road Rider too. His attack use high-temperature supercritical fluid as a shell (not light-elemental attack)...
  11. Exis10

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread Thanks for summary. ^^ Maybe Gabishi is categorized in Flame Road since his technique rely on heat too. Just like Mikan, since he's not speed-type like other flame king (as seen when he fought Aeon) but focus more on aggressive attack power. So that put Om in...
  12. Exis10

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread So Sonia Road can create thorns (in this case, arrow) that is 'stab' damage. So they are capable to pierce through air and gem barrier in exchange with low stamina, weaker-than-fang damage, and user's body shredding characteristics. Wing and Over Road create...
  13. Exis10

    Air Gear 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 329 Spoiler Thread At last.. http://mangahead.com/Manga-English-Scan/Air-Gear/Air-Gear-329-English-Scan
  14. Exis10

    Air Gear 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 325 Spoiler Thread Kirik's stated that SF's never fought Sleipnir. SF only fight the one who aim to conquer the tower not all GST-winning team. So I'm not sure about the rule either. It would be very chaotic if it's all members inside the forest. (I still wonder how the...
  15. Exis10

    Air Gear 325 Discussion/ 326 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 325 Spoiler Thread Ah, I mean that although it's GST it's still a parts war after all. Sora will break the rules of Cube if he fight with more than one person. And if that's happen, all members of SF (and others team) would fight Sora and Rika together instead of 1-1 and SF would...
Top