Recent content by exkon

  1. Chapter 272 Discussion [Bleach]

    Remember when Uliq and Ichigo first met? That his power was fluctuating between weaker and higher than Uliq? I bet Ichigo is going to lose himself...But another week another story.
  2. Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

    Aw man what a great issue, I can't wait to see what Shikamaru is going to do...Probably hold Hidan down, and then set off all those explosive tags!
  3. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 334 Predictions [Naruto] I'm thinking they're going to interrogate Hidan for awhile to learn as much as they can about astuki's plans.
  4. Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

    Great chapter! Kakashi back in action!!! As for other elements reacting with other not in direct relation in the wheel. I don't think they cancel out, just dont' have any distinct advantages.
  5. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    Naruto is so close, but the Akatsuski's leader's real intentions intrigue me...can't wait to see what happens next week. I think that memebers all have their own personal goals and that by joining Akatsuki they can achieve those goals.
  6. Chapter 326 Discussion [Naruto]

    Aw man, "Water Element: Land of Syrup Candy!!" Best Justu ever!!
  7. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] Asuma states that both Hidan and Kakuzu are stronger than him, I wonder if they'll be able take on Kakuzu IF they manage to finish off Hidan.... I hope Jiriya shows up to bail Asuma and company out of trouble...he always amuses me.
  8. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    Man, I hope Asuma doesn't bite the dust. I wonder if Shiki's shouji skills will come into play... I'm still waiting for Jiriya to show up and mop up those fools
  9. Chapter 242 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 242 Discussion Thread Good warm-up for Chad and Ishida, can see how Ishida plays a psychological warfare. Seriously, if I had to fight it would make me angry too.
  10. Chapter 322 Discussion [Naruto]

    I was so hoping that Naruto was going to do a Kamehameha... But I'm suprised Kakashi didn't teach or tell him to perform some sort of wind justu. I know they're in a hurry, but maybe if he was learned a wind justu it would help in combining the Rasengan and his wind chakra
  11. Chapter 243 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 243 Predictions [Bleach] I waiting for Chad and Ishida to shut Ichigo up...."Look we can kill hollows too!"
  12. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 323 Predictions [Naruto] Maybe Naruto will use his clones to hit the opponent with the Rasengan, and then attack from behind with a wind based attack.
  13. Chapter 322 Discussion [Naruto]

    Oh man..this was a pretty good issue, kinda suprised how Naruto almost went beserk again. But it seems to his kyubi form is really emotion based. The last page of the issue was my favorite. Getting stabbed from two sides and wondering what's happening...LOL
  14. Chapter 242 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 242 Discussion Thread I thought Isshin was a captain at one point. Thus his little captain fabric on his shoulder. Also, his little speech on how captain's have to control their spirit power or they have zakuptos the size of large buildings. I wonder how Ichigo is going to fair if he can...
  15. Chapter 241 Discussions [Bleach]

    How can Ishida and Ichigo's dads be soo cool!!!??? Man, they seem so lame compared to their dads, I really hope they team up, or maybe just share some parenting tips OR go out to the town and PARTY!!!
Top