If Igneel came back, I'd be so pissed. His death was so emotional and was good development for Natsu, for him to come back would A. be pointless, and B. practically ruin the Tartaros arc (as if it wasn't already ruined enough..).
But you have to admit, this shouldn't be something so sudden, imo. Gray killing E.N.D has been his goal for what? Well over 200 chapters? Though it's humorous how he shows practically no emotion to it being Natsu..
Can't wait to see who or what this "trump card" is .. just hope it is not Mashima pulling more Mavis/Zera moments when we thought it was going to be something else entirely (am I the only one who was getting tired of those??) ((":
Very emotional chapter (for me in the least).
I'm just glad Mashima did not troll us again and make us wait ten more chapters till they actually some-what fight. I almost felt like Gray was kind-of ooc, he didn't even really show any kind of emotional response to Natsu being E.N.D and on top of...
Voted for "Future Lucy's death", "Ultear's sacrifice", and "Gray says goodbye to Silver"
-- Am I the only person who is disappointed to not see Wendy and Carla saying goodbye to each other after face is destroyed (their "death")?
Voted for Wendy and Mirajane.
-- Specifically Wendy because at times her character development is recognized, but not appreciated. For being the one of the youngest characters out of the cast and as powerful as she is now, she is totally under appreciated. I feel like part of the reason people...
If you have not been convinced enough in the previous posts about the real husbando (we should not even have this "war" in the first place when the answer is obvious), here is all the more reason to vote for Gintoki Sakata.
He is a loving "father figure" towards Kagura and Shinpachi
He is a...
Am I the only one who is curious as to why Natsu would up and run and leave Lucy? I know he wants to find Zeref, but it seems weird that he just left her with Dimara.