Btw i saw someone mention that the DG's were hiding from Acnologia. Where was this stated?
Seeing how Mirajane is considered to be the best Waifu probably striggers Mashima because he stans Erza and Lucy.
Why do some people still believe Gray had a slayer advantage against Mira?
Remember when Tartaros turned humans into demons by injecting them with demon particles but it didn't work on Mira because she already possessed them?
So if DeS advantage applied here, Gray could have one shotted base...
I believe Mira is the first character in manga history to have three back to back off-screen battles. Kinda feel bad for her and her fans at this point. This is sad. -.-
I simply don't understand why Mira is not macro'ing everybody. You could argue she lost her tartaros powers after Zeref died but even during the Alvarez Arc she used it once in the beginning and never again.
You don't really see any other S Class lose as much as Mira (except Jellal) and they are still insisting she's on Erza's level, who barely loses a fight.:notsure
Chances are Mirajane lost all her tartaros takeovers anyway since Zeref died. She's probably stuck with Sitri again and therefore could never play in the same league as Laxus or Erza. I thought she could with Alegria but we have yet to witness a tartaros takeover again to be certain she didn't...
It's only a feat for her if Gray had an advantage thanks to DeS. If he had no advantage (except for Mira and Elfman being injured) it's more of a feat for him, honestly.
Nah don't hate a character because of the fanbase. Mashima purposely screws Mirajane over that's why I feel sad for her (and her fans).
Gray's been nothing but a jobber ever since the 100 years quest Arc and I can relate to Mira Fans a bit.