Recent content by ExRachel

  1. ExRachel

    Chapter One Piece 612 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 612 Spoiler Discussion Nooo, They'are trying to protect her, Like IMPEL DOWN, So no one can go in. Remember people are trying to take her? And she's like, Are you trying to kill me? To luffy.
  2. ExRachel

    Discussion One Piece is with luffy all along

    I disagree with you, Remember his speech? "You want GREATEST Treasure?' If he had that straw hat all his life, obviously it would be his greatest treasure, before we was the World leader of those pirates he has that, sailing on adventures, I think When Gol. D Roger says it's in that place, That...
  3. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 216 Spoiler Thread There is no surprise, I mean he said to his former master we wasn't gonna fight, So obviously he was going to loose. And since he was his master he would be able to beat him.. It's like Erza trying to defeat Makarov. And also been thinking that Laxus is...
  4. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 216 Discussion/ 217 Predictions Awhh... Master Hades, I didn't expect you to do that! I wonder if Laxus has that feeling that his loved one is hurt, he follows his senses and defeats Hades. And then theres a big win for Fairy Tail. I expect Meldy and Wendy to fight since...
  5. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions Yeah i know.. Meldy And Wendy, Ultear and Erza, The Firey Guy (don'tKnow his name) and Cocky Natsu.. OR is guess the soon to be S-Classes would fight the 7 kin, i mean.. there is 7 of them...
  6. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions Well that would make sense, Mashima probably is gonna put Hades on a good side though. unless he does do something epic and crazy like Makarov dying, or Laxus with him. ehh... Whatever I don't make sense anymore. Can't wait 'till other chapters...
  7. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions How? Laxus isn't even there. Unless he's somehow spying on Makarov along his journeys. I would believe you if theres somehow a clue.
  8. ExRachel

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions I knew from the beginning that Hades was the 2nd master because of the hair in the beginning.. I thought to myself.. Why else would there be a beginning like that? I hope Ultear and Gray fight, Probably Ultear will make a fair game and use ice.
Top