Recent content by Eyeshield12

  1. Strongest RB

    Errr, I understand the reason that you'd love barber (I do too) but Adrian Peterson is what I would call the perfect all around back, he's got Barber's strength and mentality but he also is one of the fastest running backs in the leauge as well! (I'd vote Yamato because of his unyielding...
  2. Your stats in Eyeshield 21

    Height: B (5'11) Weight: B (176) pounds Power: B- (165-170 pounds) Speed: B (4.9-5.0 40 yard dash) Technique- B (got everything taught from pop warner done, summer camps) Intelligence- B+ (study/watch football alot due to it being a bit habit) Experience- B (pop warner and camps) Stamina-...
  3. Why's Chuubou special?

    Well for one look at Chuubou's potential, he blew away a lineman who both Jummonji and Onihei combined couldnt stop. Hes a future deimon player so hes probably going to develop a few more moves in a very explosive fashion as usual of a devil bat.
  4. Real-Life Dragonfly?

    The patriots, cardinals, and titans are a few teams with a great QB and a good one, but the reason why the wildcat isnt used too much is because it becomes a negative play once the defense figures it out. Defenses got their own player with a headset now, and the result was less passing...
  5. Real-Life Dragonfly?

    ummm, and the patriots beat the dolphins later in the season 48-28 thanks to a great showing by Randy Moss =P. But what Fluke was reffering to was just the formation that could stop this type of setup, also it is one of the defensive formations for the patriots in the Madden series
  6. What Eyeshield character are you?

    I wonder if anybody here will be like shin..xD Im mostly Jumonji, laid back usually, but I can get really fired up when something pisses me off, especially if it involves friends and such. However I share some things with the Bando kicker (cant spell his name at the moment) because...
  7. Who else is disappointed with Heracles?

    Well the whole Deimon team just went through weeks of all star training, and you can tell that by the score the whole Teikoku team is able to keep up with the two gods on their team, Taka and Yamato. As far as we know, nobody else has broken through Teikoku's line so far in the game except...
Top