Recent content by Ezekwem u.g.o

  1. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    however it was never stated that eto forced takizawa to eat his family it's tara most likely who tortured him It was tatara that tortured takizawa. Remember when ayato was talking about breaking hinami out to tatara and he said that cochlear is impenetrable. Pineapple kun ( takizawa) nowith...
  2. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    On tumblr someone corrected the mistranslated parts of the manganese. At least most of them. The translations seemed more logical than the manga's. Not sure if it was better though but in his translation hoji said I have repaid the favour
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    It was hoji, I have repaid the debt...... then he now said Eto Well maybe it was poor translations in the manga
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    Did eto really make takizawa eat his mother and sister? No it never happened, takizawa only eat his formal students. Eto only sent him to defend the auctioners but he decided to eat doves instead It was only fan art. A little digression. Regarding tatara saying he has repaid the debt to hoji...
  5. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    Nah, probably not , it was shown that he might have talked with ayato. The last job might be to attempt to kill arima. I really don't want that to be his last job. The last job could also mean in ccg Kaneki might be relieing on ayato to save hinami just like he wants urie to save mutsuki It...
  6. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    I feel bad for banjou because in the Tokyo ghoul manga Eto kicked his assessment in like 2 seconds without using her kagune. Now he is up against only special class investigators , furuta and Arima. There's now Ayato who lost to shinohara a special class at that time. Their future looks so bleak...
  7. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    I didn't mean to sound presumptive so sorry samsaneki and whosoever I might have annoyed. Regarding the Eto and Kaneki fight , maybe there was a hidden meaning to it all, especially the quotes Eto said or her ambiguous use of words. There might be a possibility that what she said might have...
  8. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 66 Discussion/67 Predictions

    kaneki also can handle cannibalizm better than Eto, for kaneki lived off ghouls for atleast a year and a half. Whereas Eto eats humans even in kakuja form. Another pertinent point is that Eto inherited kuzen's kakuja and improved on it. While kaneki had to transform her binkaku kagune into a...
  9. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 64 Discussion/65 Predictions

    Sorry but I kinda didn't leave space but to summarize Torso is using fear and pain in the form of tortue to make mutsuki acquiesce to torso's will. At best Mutsuki would experience emotional torment, which is nothing compared to kaneki's experience with...
  10. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 62 Discussion/63 Predictions

    I agree with you completely except for the part about the formal anteiku guys reminding him of who he is . We actually don't know the true kaneki after all in season 1 we thought that he loved his mother but in : re he was calling her a filthy maggot The re having different meaningstyles is...
  11. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 62 Discussion/63 Predictions

    I always had some sort of suspicion that :RE cafe has something very important with them. I mean the cafe's name is in the title, so there is something very important to the plot that involves them. First of all :re is actually the name of a Japanese coffee shop that was inspired by Tokyo ghoul...
  12. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re 62 Discussion/63 Predictions

    I believe that eto and kaneki might team up and togetherthey would bring relative change until one of them dies or they both might fight arima
Top