Recent content by Fê - forever alone

  1. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Claymore 119 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 119 Disc/120 Pred Thread This was one of the most complete chapters that I read lately, without exaggeration or fanaticism; Of course that is given to the fact that my girl Miria is shining with Hystebeauty (Marry Me, lol), despite Cassie and Rox, who are by far the best recent...
  2. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 30 (Chap. 249-257) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 251 Discussion/ 252 Predicitons I don’t think Gil will die anytime soon. I mean, it’d be so awkward since he just happened to know he has a daughter. I can’t see that coming, I just can’t. But I can see Makarov dying. His death would cause a lot more commotion on the magic...
  3. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Claymore 118 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 118 Disc/119 Pred Thread I’ll be honest: when I first saw Raftela alive, I almost had a hater breakdown crisis. Dam* Yagi, you rap* everybody, but can’t kill anyone!? Come on, man?! Now the org. looks so noob, since they’ve done almost the same thing before with Miria. But, not...
  4. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Claymore 117 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 117 Spoiler Thread Wow, what a great chapter! Full of information and character development. Does “Lautrec Mountains” sound familiar to anyone? Well, it does to me, lol. He had some information about what we already knew, but many couldn’t understand: how or why a warrior rises...
  5. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Claymore 116 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 116 Disc/117 Pred Thread Interesting chapter, I fell in love with Hysteria, and don't much about the others, but they are also good characters to work with. Roxanne, for now, is the only one who has consciousness of all, memories etc. It seemed to be the most sarcastic and wicked...
  6. Fê - forever alone

    Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 134 Discussion / 135 Prediction Man, I always end up laughing with Hiramaru and Yoshida-shi. This duo is insanely hilarious, I can not be without at least smile when they appear. Despite of this manipulation story is too repetitive and perhaps even tedious, it still pleases me...
  7. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Claymore 115 Disc/116 Pred Thread

    Waaah, it's been a while since my last time here, and so much things has change, I'm quite impressed and almost didn't recognize, lol Good Raki, good. Now I’m able to finally cosplay you without being embarassed, lol. So, Raki is tough one - as was expected, for having trained with Easley, and...
  8. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 235 Discussion/ 236 Predictions - About Azuma, well, I don't think so. Bluenote, after mentioned Hades (old bastard) said he - Azuma - had weird orders. And later we see Azuma talking about Hades, and even Hades saying there's no more time. - About Lucy, yeah, I like the...
  9. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 235 Discussion/ 236 Predictions A small and crazy theory just came to my mind... Is it possible that this power that Azuma is draining, the island's power, is actually Mavis' power? We saw that this island is considered "Holy Ground", legends say that "fairies" lived there and...
  10. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 235 Discussion/ 236 Predictions Azuma is sucking all the magic power of all FT mages, including Gildartz. And that's why he's getting beaten by Bluenote, because before, both of them were tied. Remembering that he is crippled, has no left leg or left arm, not to mention that 's...
  11. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol. 28 (Chap. 231-239) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 235 Discussion/ 236 Predictions It was quite interesting to know that the island itself has magical power. Is the power of Mavis? Because if it is, Azuma will not endure for long, lol. Aaah man,this arc is f*** awesome. And to think there are some saying that FT is pure...
  12. Fê - forever alone

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore Hang-out Thread I'm not going to discuss about Plato's cave here, but everyone knows that philosophy has not only one way to understand/interpretate things. --- I think Yagi already has assistants. And about the time demanded to make a page... Well, it depends. If you have a...
  13. Fê - forever alone

    Chapter Chapter 111 Discussion/112 Predictions

    Re: Chapter 111 Spoiler Thread In this chapter we have seen that the relationship between warriors are still strong. We've seen it with Audrey and Rachel, but I think it's good to know that they are not the only ones that were not "robotic". On second thought, Dietrich also cared too much...
  14. Fê - forever alone

    Next Fairy Tail Master?

    I would love to see Kana, but I'm quite aware that it will never happen, lol.
  15. Fê - forever alone

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Hope you're right. When I first saw it, I thought it might be referring to the anime, but I'm really lame reading japanese, specially kanjis, lol.
Top