Recent content by F_L_A_G_G

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 882 Discussion / 883 Predictions

    Man this chapter is absolutely HYPE! What a chapter to come back to after a break, I loved everything about it! That fight between Katakuri and Luffy though! Aw man, things looked so dire on Luffy's end a few chapters ago but now things are finally starting to look up! Like when Brulee...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    I'm not saying it wouldn't be a stupid narrative solution. Pudding was introduced to have memory altering abilities. Now that she's aiding the Strawhats, it's not unreasonable to want to predict that her arbitrarily introduced power will play some role in the conclusion of this arc. Otherwise...
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    I'm really surprised on how much hate these chapter spoilers seem to be getting so far. I don't get what's so bad about Sanji baking a cake. Thematically it makes sense. As a kid, Sanji was always berated for his natural affinity towards the culinary arts and general kindness. In an arc directly...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    One thing that comes to mind is that, considering Sanji's mastery over the culinary arts and the 99 recipes earned at Kamabakka Kingdom, he could easily make the apotheosis of all cakes. Doesn't necessarily have be to laced with poison. It can just be so good that it renders Big Mom...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 876 Discussion / 877 Predictions

    Aw man, I'm so excited to see where this goes! I am so glad that the theory going around that Sanji would bake a cake is FINALLY coming to fruition! And Pudding truly has split-personalities? And to imagine that Brook and Chopper are holding their own against Perospero, Katakuri and co! I...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 836 Discussion / 837 Predictions

    I'd imagine it'd be something along the lines of: There's some inevitable confrontation with Big Mom as the Straw Hats are finally back together and ready to escape. Luffy lags behind to fend off Big Mom while others escape. Maybe some unexpected ally pops up to assist with the escape, or maybe...
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 836 Discussion / 837 Predictions

    I thought that was interesting too. Especially concerning the shining vivre. I mean I doubt it's just because Big Mom is feeling really lively. :teehee I can't wait to hear how this is explained because I'm really curious on what this actually provides to the vivre card. We know they represent...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 836 Discussion / 837 Predictions

    Wow! What an amazing preview so far! Nami suddenly invulnerable to attack due to Big Mom's vivre card? What a startling discovery! I wonder how the other subordinates of Big Mom will react to the vivre card. Perhaps it'll help augment the rest of the quest on Whole Cake Island as if it were...
Top