Recent content by FaceDogTv

  1. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion I don't know lol but he always knew what was going on with them I thought it was kinda weird. But I'll make a point that I'll stick by until the manga is over. Itachi was a double agent. [hr] Something like that.....
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion Thanks guys... I know this is off topic but J-man had a spy in Akatsuki. Is it safe to say Itachi was his spy and had no real obligation to Akatsuki? I mean he used his brother to try to kill the leader. Just a question...
  3. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Spoiler Discussion Although i'm new to posting I want to know why noone besides me can see a connection between Danzou and Madara? Besides the obvious physical similarities.
Top