Recent content by faceoff85

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 448 Discussion / 449 Predictions @ Xiraiya... for one.... damn dude did you do that avatar yourself? its hilarious :clap2 s2nd... I had the exact same thought when I first read the chapter... it just felt like konan knew about the technique he was gonna use but after the giant...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread how about we see 6TNaruto use his chakra wave he used on kabuto in the naru-oro fight to blast the living daylight out of pains shinra tensei... pain will get obliterated
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread well here goes... Im one of those mindless rampage-loving naruto fans. first off... in your arguments you leave no room whatsoever for naruto to EVER transform fully since question 2 will always apply even when naruto DOES stay in control, this is quite...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 hahaha... yeah thats a good way to put it.... I should try to repost the fanfic and rename it "my prediction" but yeah I'll probably get a ban for it so maybe not... but still I believe its highly possible for naruto to unleash...
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 yeah they are able to perform jutsu... just look at his FRS training. and why he doesn't do multiple rasengan? I think kishi is trying to keep things in check caus the whole storyline suggests e should be able to but to my opinion...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread - Part 1 hehehe... yeah I'll probably get a woopin for that but maybe it'll trigger some new discussions.. just like you the recent discussions made me kinda sick to the stomach... reading how naruto still has a 3rd clone for 200 times gets...
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread k gotta agree with you there... Naruto didn't use such a big rasengan with demon-cloak... 1 reason for that... simply cause he just cant keep his cool since demon-cloak is summoned by naruto's rage... wich is like the total opposite of keeping focus...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread I doubt that sage tech rasengan is actually bigger but in the end naruto could probably pull of the same attack with kyuubi chakra instead of sage chakra since its just a high chakra jutsu not neccecarily a sage jutsu even though its named that way...
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Spoiler Discussion Thread 3 tails is equal to sage-mode? I dont think so!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/14/ sage-mode http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/292/10/ 3tails And then I haven't even started to talk about the 1-tail chakra claw wich has a tiny bit more...
  10. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread This is the reason why I read it every week.. really good chapter. just dying to see his boring old kage bunshin upgraded to sagemode.
Top