Recent content by fairchildonrage

  1. fairchildonrage

    Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 117 Discussion / 118 Predictions I think it's too early to say that Mistgun isn't fighting and all. Maybe Mr. Mashima hides many tricks on his sleeves. See what had just happened with Mirajane? It was all unexpected since she already denounced that side of her before...
  2. fairchildonrage

    Fairy Tail Vol 12 (Chap 92 - 100) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 100 Discussion / 101 Prediction Thread Keen observation there! Saving Erza again and again is exhausting but thanks to Natsu's power. But just like you I wanna know how he managed to get her out of that hell? Maybe well find out more on the next chapter. What I can say is...
  3. fairchildonrage

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: (Update v11 cover)Fairy Tail Volume Covers and others anime? is that official or what? cool if it is :) where can we find them? [hr] 'was referring to ahoyazi's anime screen shots :)
Top