Recent content by Fairies Heart

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    If no one breaks themselves out of the ice like gildartz or Natsu it ain't right and it's clear that invel will tell gray that Natsu is end during gray vs invel but glad gray gets to fight invel
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

    If invel vs laxus happens that would suck but it is what is but I mean last time we saw laxus he couldn't move so him vs invel I mean common
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

    I think Serena's gonna go down in next chapter I mean we are at chapter 496 and we all know there will be big stuff at chapter 500
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 495 Discussion / 496 Predictions

    So what was the big news that was supposed to come out with the chapter and gildartz vs serea awesome but I think the chapter will show us that fight and setting up other fights
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    Great predictions that people are coming up with also people are talking about Natsu and Lucy taking on Larcade but let's notice the fact that in the forest Natsu and Lucy came across to different buildings from two different locations and one of those buildings was the king of Fiore's castle...
Top