Recent content by fairy

  1. fairy

    Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love

    Oh that's ok, Kirimi. It's better for everyone when things are organized. =D I thought Princess' section was just that, a section for princess. I didn't realize it was a translation archive. I thought it was more of a "All things Princess" lol Thanks!
  2. fairy

    Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love

    Seorang. . . Spreading the Princess Love So it sounds like when Princess left, Seorang's couch was empty & lonely. Seorang misses his Princess. Come on Princess, show Seorang a little love, after all, he did introduce HSD Kenichi to Princess.
  3. fairy

    Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love

    Oh please. He actually enjoys translating psychotically. Crazy Princess. It makes him all giddy. You don't need to worry about him. If he's sick of translating, he would just stop. As long as he has freedom, he's happy.
  4. fairy

    Archived NJT's B-day is April 18th!

    Happy 13th Birthday NJT~ It's that time of the year again. Tay is getting older :p Thread merged here
  5. fairy

    Archived NJT's B-day is April 18th!

    So if Tay is King of MH, then who'll be the Princess? :p
  6. fairy

    Archived NJT's B-day is April 18th!

    I consider this entertainment because NJT is entertaining~ :p So for Tay's Birthday, our resident flirt would like a wallet. But not just any wallet, he wants a manlier wallet. http://www.handbagcrew.com/prwam1sal.html Better pix here...
  7. fairy

    I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

    Re: Come Think of an Interesting Thread Title with xi0 LOL ^^;;;; yeah, Inoue did it. On the pillars, they have this newsletter like thing that has a pic of him & a few others & it describes how they contributed to the new Kinokuniya. You know, I didn't really think about it until you guys...
  8. fairy

    I am in possession of a receptacle for which you can carry objects in

    Re: Come Think of an Interesting Thread Title with xi0 Took some piccies of the new Kinokuniya for you. Hopefully you're less bitter. . . or maybe this'll make you more bitter >_>;;;; lol
  9. fairy

    Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love

    What you really mean is you like Shoujo manga, with lots of drama & mush mush. & true Princesses aren't afraid to read stuff like Nana & say "Takumi! You two-timer!!" :p Don't forget your new Gundam & mecha love. LOL "isn't gay by the way" XD Don't forget smelly XD Hmmm maybe you...
  10. fairy

    Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

    Happy B-Day zindryr This is a loooong thread. HAPPY B DAY ZINDRYR!! & HAPPY FIRST mod/admin request day! :smile-big [03:01] <xi0> happy naked day from the IRC channel. Who knows what xi0 was thinking. . . :p
Top