Tried to submit an edit to:
http://mangahelpers.com/m/welcome-to-cosmos-apartment-house
I recieved the following message:
Internal Server Error (500)
Either the website is way overloaded, or the geniuses who created this website broke something!
Please try to reload the page again in...
Well, okay. If it's possible, could you add it to the queue so that you'll eventually get around to it? It seems to be a pretty big thing to be missing on a manga archive site.
The Home page search from "Search for Manga Releases" on the author "YOSHIZAKI Mine" results in the following:
http://mangahelpers.com/search?q=YOSHIZAKI+Mine
Using the Browse menu and clicking the name "YOSHIZAKI Mine" results in the following...
There seems to be no means of easily searching the archive by author besides manually finding their name through browsing and then clicking it. Is there something I'm missing, or is this the only way to search by author?
If the latter, would it be possible to include "author" as a search field?
The external download links for the raws of the following manga are broken:
Sekainohate de Aimashou Volume 1
Sekainohate de Aimashou Oneshot : Uchunohate de Aimashou
Is there a way to report this? I'm new, and I can't seem to find a reporting page ...