I think it’s probably going to be Yuta and not Gojo since technically he was his student, and they mentioned that Sakuna has the same cursed energy as him. I remember Yuji confusing the two from reading their cursed energy before also
This chapter was a little interesting but I’d rather cut to the uraume fight. This sakuna fight is getting boring now after watching yuta and maki get beat down. Black flash was bound to happen since it’s a given that he would have it so I’m not surprised he finally used it when he’s trying to...
Okay am I the only one that thinks they possibly used the prison realm when yuta stated that they cheated? So they’d have more time since he has Jacob’s ladder as well
So from looking at the panel it looks like shoto is using an ice version of flashfire fist and using the heat to regulate the ice instead of doing the opposite? Which would make sense if he developed it to fight against dabi
I was definitely disappointed though that they didn't dive deeper into Kathy's back story and how almight never met her after she grew up. It doesn't make sense if he was japan's #1 hero and she was americas #1.