Recent content by fallenshadow

  1. Chapter Toriko 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

    I don't think that the two masked people in the end are familiar characters since both have four arms. And there haven't been that much four-armed characters in the series so far. But I agree with Marzarret. These three people that arrived two years ago are most probably Rala, Love and Tack. The...
  2. Chapter Toriko 328 Discussion/329 Predictions

    Do we at least know that Jirou is Teppei's grandfather by blood? Or is it still possible that he or one of his parents were only adopted by Jirou? Similar to Ichiryuu and the 4HKs. I wonder where the young Heracles horse went. Shouldn't it have been on the monkey island since it crossed over...
  3. Chapter Toriko 328 Discussion/329 Predictions

    My guess: Guemon is Teppei's father and the son of Jirou since all three share the same hair style. And I always wondered if Nono may be Teppei's little sister since both have green hair. She could have got her talent from grandmother Setsuno.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 440 Discussion/ 441 Predictions

    There are some nice things happening in this chapter. I'm looking forward to the return of the B-team and hopefully seeing Freed, Ever and Bickslow again. Looks like there will be some Dreyar gathering with Yury (at least God Serena really looks like him), Makarov and Laxus. I wouldn't be...
  5. Chapter Toriko 327 Discussion/328 Predictions

    Always wondered if Brunch shrunk after the timeskip. (Wiki says he's 227 cm tall) Group picture on double page shows him between Yuda and Match. Seems like he's smaller than Yuda (202 cm) and taller than Match (191 cm). And Brunch wears his tengu-getas. Far away from 227 cm if you ask me. But...
Top