Recent content by fanatik

  1. fanatik

    Chapter Liar Game Chapter 153 Discussion/154 Prediction

    ^The same page, volume edition: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/117312/liar-game_v14_ch141_by_tdx/11. High card has no value.
  2. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Kuroro... they took away his shirt after all... He's no exhibitionist, dammit... And now it's church the Ryodaan are gathering at...? Seriously...? In short, I'm not fond of the changes and how Shalnark and (surprisingly) Pakunoda sounds and a few others but to a lesser degree... Well, I like...
  3. fanatik

    Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

    Actually, that was the first thought that popped up in my mind, too, when I read the lines on the poster. It has a lot of implications because it was explicitly stressed in soushuu edition in Hisoka's profle that 'while there's a rule that one can become a member of the Ryodan by defeating and...
  4. fanatik

    Anime A Hunter x Hunter Movie

    The younger Genei Ryodan... Yes please! The Kurta massacre is a must in a movie subtitled 'Phantom Rouge'. I'd like to see the Ryodan's infamous ruthlessness, especially Kuroro's casual cruelty when he thinks nothing of ordering his gang to eradicate a whole village (women, children and all) of...
  5. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Everybody in the PV looks great. Everybody except Kuroro, that is. Damn. Bye-bye, my hopes. Why the only one they screwed up has to be him. Yeah, a rhetorical question, I know... Anyway, the titles seem to be somthing like that: 39 Wish and Oath 40 Peoples with abilities should cooperate? 41...
  6. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    To me, his creepiness shows in the way he acts rather than in the way he looks. And it's the clash between his trustworthy easygoing handsome guy looks and his barely human soul (most of the time, anyway) that creeps me out the most. I only really saw how crazy he is during his fight with the...
  7. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    OK, flats are... utilitarian. Especially when you run on the side of a building. Not very cool when matched with a formal suit and even harmful to the overall image, but still utilitarian. I'll have to live with that and forget my love for her red high heels engraved in my memory. Kuroro...
  8. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    OK, on the Ryodan designs... I don't like Kuroro's design on that design page (what's with those ears...? what's with that nose...?). He definitely looks uglier than in the manga and in the old anime. Why doesn't he look like in this: Also, the naked chest and six pack... I don't mind, but I'd...
  9. fanatik

    Anime Hunter x Hunter (2011) OST Fan Club

    Just a heads up: according to amazon.co.jp, single 'Hunting for your dream' by Galneryus is to be released on July 18. Finally.
  10. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    ^I also think that Genei Ryodan arc starts on July 22, and I'm prepared to patiently wait till almost the end of July. Now I remember why I believe so: this post some dozen pages back. On the pic it says 'broadcast July 22'.
  11. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Somehow, I don't care much about Kaito's abscence (please don't kill me), but if he doesn't show up before Genei Ryodan arc, his abscence will still go onto my list of things that the new anime screwed up. There aren't many things on it as of yet (the testing gate scene being the most...
  12. fanatik

    Question Favorite Type of Aura/Nen

    My favorite type would be specialization. It's the most unique one and the broadest in terms of abilities. And also, specialists' personality type is the closest to mine.
  13. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    So Koyama Rikiya voices Ging (Emiya Kiritsugu from FZ). In my book, this is a good match. Looking forward to hearing him as Ging)
  14. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    What an interesting question! For now I'd say I'd like Ging to have a masculine voice but not too much and a lighter a bit higher pitched for Kaito, that is Koyasu Takehito or Onosaka Masaya or even Ikeda Shuuichi for Ging (yeah, I'm really undecided on his va) and maybe Horie Kazuma for Kaito.
  15. fanatik

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Hm, I don't remember that in the manga, tho...
Top