Recent content by faperalt

  1. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 353 Discussion/354 Predictions

    I think Chrollo/ Kuroro is going to lose. For me Hisoka is one of the strongest in the Hunterverse. That last panel was the perfect example that Hisoka just turn the odds to his favor and in the next chapter it will be Hisoka's time to shine. #TeamHisoka
  2. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 350 Discussion/351 Predictions

    The last time that I wrote something in here was like 4 years ago. But this chapter blew my mind. Togashi is a genius. The way he builds the atmosphere is awesome. You know that the storm is coming, but you don't know how and who is the one that is going to start it. The baby in kurapika's hand...
  3. Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Hi I'm new in this forum, but I've been around reading your posts from a long time. In case you don't know you can read the new chapter in spanish here: http://www.ver-manga.net/r/3106374.html I'm from Chile so my native language is spanish but I think that this will be easier than japanese or...
Top