Recent content by Farfalla

  1. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Sanse, wtf... not something to joke with
  2. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    From the top of my mind, the Pokemon girl '-'
  3. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Idk some character designs look too childish to me
  4. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I may have skipped a rule that says that only game first chars are allowed
  5. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    I don't have a good taste for friends tho...
  6. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Uh I have the same taste for FE girl as Marcie
  7. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Sorry Erinchi, I've been away, I'll try to send one this morning, it's fine if it can't be added
  8. Farfalla

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Ohh that's a neat idea. Imagine seeing your 10pts with lots of dishonorables marked with šŸ’€ rs Me gusta
  9. Farfalla

    Football FIFA 2026 World Cup

    Poops is basically Spanish do Idk what he's complaining about, it was a win-win there for him tut tut
  10. Farfalla

    Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

    I'm not loving it šŸ™ƒ
  11. Farfalla

    Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

    Day ended
  12. Farfalla

    Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

    15 mins. Please format your votes correctly.
  13. Farfalla

    Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

    All kills are prio3, so there would be a cointoss in that scenario.
  14. Farfalla

    Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

    Day ended
Top