I guess Acacia has not full control over Neo. A big hint is that "Acacia" said that his favorite taste is dispair. But dispair is Neo's favorite flavor. So it seems that either he is manipulated by Neo or Neo takes a Little bit of control from time to time. I still think Neo is the real enemy...
I guess Acacia did eat his (earths) full course. It's not mentioned directly but since Froese had to cook God I guess he ate it too. Another hint is that Froese could create a Back Channel (in order to safe her children Toriko and Starjun) so she must have eaten at least NEWS and PAIR and I...
I disagree with the theory that every deamon needs the same full course to be revived. Otherwise Blue and White would be resurrected now too. But they are only awake. Red was revived completly after Toriko ate the earths full course yes. So why were the other 2 not revived? Blue mentioned in...
I also think that Blue and White need their own Full Course to revive. If u read chapter 293 carefully, Red and Blue are talking about eating. And Blue asks red, how the salat tastes, but he doesn't seem to care about it and says he wants to eat soon too. For me this sounds like he wants a...