Recent content by Faux-kun

  1. Faux-kun

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 Thanks Tsukisama! ahaha, you're right. ;)
  2. Faux-kun

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 Thanks for the super awesome feedback Shinsatsu! Yes I do like feedback critiques and constructive criticisms. I can always be better and others will certainly help me in that. ^^ I'll try softening them, I might have oversharpened it. is...
  3. Faux-kun

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 ahahaha, sure. ^^ yeah, the theme is definitely a challenge. best luck to all those who will join!
  4. Faux-kun

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 oh okay! But I think imma get some feedback from here first. ^^ anyway, here it is: tried some abstract-ish style in here. Would've like the kanji to be less blocky, but I can't find a font that has the kanji in it. comment away~ gogogo
  5. Faux-kun

    All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

    Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010 A signature contest.. awesome. O_O I just finished my entry for Wings, but I'm not sure if I can already submit my entry in the other thread right now...
  6. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Hey guys, ever seen the latest Vaseline commercial? I always crack up everytime I see that. it's probably because I rarely watch tv anymore ahahaxDD UNO DOS TRES QUATRO
  7. Faux-kun

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Yeah, I checked Vagabond. Art was really awesome, but I'm not into the story. ^^;
  8. Faux-kun

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Hi everyone. D8 nervous* Anyway.. I Need some more manga to read. O__O Been reading Guardian Dog and Liar Game at the same time, but I need MOAR ]8 any recommendations then? :"> something with adventure, fantasy, psychological, horror with any of those combinations. Thanks in advance. O__O
  9. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Me too. O-O we are going to die early. My favorite right now is Yakisoba~
  10. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Yes white rice suck, and brown rice is.. expensive? I dunno. As for food substitutes, how about bread? though it can't compare with rice lol and a dental view? white rice corrodes the teeth? D: And I'll check Vagabond, thanks. ;3 Yeah, KFC chicken keeps on getting smaller. It's hard to find...
  11. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Jollibee.. ;A; It's weird that I recently prefered it over Mcdo. D: But I love kfc more ahahaha. I think I'm gonna die early. D8 Vagabond? no, I don't think I haven't read that.
  12. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Eh... O-O yeah I agree, she is overrated. Just because a lot of foreigners like the way how she sings. final meals.. D8
  13. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    tv series. madaming nakanta and stuff.
  14. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    I don't read manga that doesn't interest me, ahahaha XDD NUUUU WHIPPING onga, ang likot niya ahahaha di ko pa napanood ung episode na yun.. (never liked her that much though haha)
  15. Faux-kun

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    top 5? D8 wala.. ;A; I love all manga I read. my daddy is.. o-o
Top