Recent content by faximus9999

  1. faximus9999

    Chapter Bleach 316 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 316 Discussion/317 Predictions everyone is talking about how Ichigo should power-up to beat up Ulq - how he'll be able to do it or about how stupid it would be and why he shouldn't. No one has talked about Orihime powering up. Up to this time, Orihime has been the damsel in...
  2. faximus9999

    Chapter Bleach -102 Discussion

    Re: Bleach -102 Discussion / -101 Predictions Ah! I stand corrected - their hollow form could be their Bankai instead of their shikai. Which is probably why Ichigo is a lizard - http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAo09yYOpCU look at the way the legs are -...
  3. faximus9999

    Chapter Bleach -102 Discussion

    Re: Bleach -102 Discussion / -101 Predictions hello everyone... first post... :headbang I enjoy reading everyone's input - its all so brilliant and intelligent Searched through most of the posts and I haven't found one about this nagging theory of mine my speculative theory: Aizen...
Top