Recent content by feisu-chan

  1. feisu-chan

    Discussion What would you change in the manga?

    If I were to change it, I would do away with the background stories of people we don't really care about; Naruto would not be from any powerful lineage but he would grow slowly as an underdog; the prophecy is a an asspull that'd need to be removed from the story. The ninja war would focus more...
  2. feisu-chan

    Discussion Is Masashi Kishimoto Sexist?

    It's funny that I haven't been lurking in MH for quite a while and when I visited this forum, this thread was alive. I haven't read the recent posts, but will get to it after this. I'm glad that this was bumped recently for I have seethed while reading the previous chapter. Look at this picture...
  3. feisu-chan

    Chapter Beelzebub 132 Discussion

    Re: Beelzebub 132 Discussion / 133 Predictions heck! just when I thought the chapter had ended with awesomeness, we get to see Toujo waking up from the, uh, cupboards! Damn! Baby Beel blocking the axe and smashing it with ease! I am definitely putting Super Milk Time as one of my favorite anime...
  4. feisu-chan

    Chapter Naruto 560 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 560 Spoiler Discussion I am hoping that the first spoiler indeed is fake, as it would generate more questions than answers - and I want answers fast! But it seemed epic, ne? Yeah, maybe it really is fake. Too good to be true. The verified one, however, is kinda BS, IMO. Kabuto can...
  5. feisu-chan

    Chapter Naruto 560 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 560 Spoiler Discussion This time, I just don't know anything anymore! I am sooooo confused, and I don't need this right now!!! If Tobi is not Madara, I am sticking with Tobi being Izuna... That's the only logical thing I can accept right now. I am excited about the Kabuto and...
  6. feisu-chan

    Chapter Naruto 555 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 555 Spoiler Discussion WTH... I thought this Editing group was pulling a joke when the last page wasn't posted... If I hadn't read the comments in this forum, I wouldn't have thought that the arrangements of the pages were off! hahahaha! talk about losing my common sense. Anyway...
  7. feisu-chan

    Chapter Naruto 544 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 544 Spoiler Discussion In this chapter, all I can read is: blah, blah, blah! Naruto couldn't stop talking! He's annoying! As for the jinchuuriki's powered up with Rinnegan and Sharingan, I'm curious about it, but they're like Madara's deus ex machina... Naruto villains have turned...
  8. feisu-chan

    Top Tier RD 1 Sasori vs Sasuke

    Sasuke wins this! He can sharingan Sasori's puppet strings which is moved by chakra, and just cut it out through electricity with his lightning element. But, I don't think he's immune to poison, not Sasori's poison... It's one of the most potent poisons in Narutoverse, as Chiyo had described...
  9. feisu-chan

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    Re: [FEATURED] The Official Haruno Sakura thread i've been at it over and over again. I want Kishimoto to give Sakura at least something to redeem herself from last year, something that could put her in a pedestal most of us could respect... and I am also hoping that this plot could give her...
  10. feisu-chan

    Discussion Seiyuu: Anime Voice Actors

    Ok, so I stumbled upon a fact that Ishida Akira was in an H-series; apparently my assumption that popular seiyuu were/are in H series/OVA, maybe as a sideline or before they got big, is true. Well, I've also learned that a lot of them are in at least one H-series! Examples? Horie Yui, Jun...
  11. feisu-chan

    Chapter Naruto 535 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 535 Discussion / 536 Predictions I'm hoping to see Sasuke soon. If Naruto will be fighting now, I'd like to see if Sasuke would participate in the war as Madara's soldier, or will he only fight for his own goals... Anyway, Naruto's also struck me as some cocky shinobi trying to...
  12. feisu-chan

    Discussion Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    Re: Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why? - Part 1 ^^ Yeah, I completely agree! Hinata had admired Naruto even way before Naruto started making sense to others. She was the one who noticed his drive to do better in anything. In turn, although not romantically, Naruto also had never...
  13. feisu-chan

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei hilda's entrance was bad-ass, wasn't it?! great chapter! en's fidgety-ly cute! Though, I'm curious where that black space could lead to, and I hoped Furuichi and Lamia jumped anyway... But i'm still glad it was hilda!
  14. feisu-chan

    Discussion What do you think Kishimoto wants Sasuke to become in the end?

    I don't see Sasuke being all good and chummy with his previous acquaintances, either. I can only see him to be a lone wanderer, trying to cut his ties with the ones he had tainted his bonds with. He will live on, alone, and would not find anything to live for after he had finished redeeming the...
  15. feisu-chan

    Favorites What are your favorite kiss scenes in manga, anime or Asian drama?

    I have a new fave anime kissing scene! :wtf From Honey and Clover, ep 12. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a4m-CdvwGw
Top