Recent content by FeniXbra

  1. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Discussion/ 432 Predictions Thread Yes, but "melee" also may mean 1 vs 1 or mano-a-mano. It may be that Naruto will knock down every pain with the exception of 1 next chapter. Then Naruto and Yahiko Pain will have this head´s up battle. :amuse
  2. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread New spoiler released! A very convincing one. But if confirmed, the kakashi´s loss of legs will be a pity...
  3. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread I wonder what power will kakashi earn this time with the new legs? Like "sharinglegs"? hahaha
  4. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread Agreed. Well, anyway we just have to wait. But that expectation kills. :darn
  5. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread lol Thanks for the information Dantsu, I really missed that one. but was that interview really confirmed, although it seen real? :amuse
  6. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yeah, that´s why I asked. I thought that would be wrong, but I don´t know everything that is to know about Naruto and Kishimoto´s interviews. But nevermind, thanks for the explanation. :p
  7. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hey Dantsu, which interview? I think I missed that one. Any source? Thanks! :blink
  8. FeniXbra

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 431 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hi everyone! This is my first post at Mangahelpers and I would like to begin saying HELLO to all Mangahelpers members. Well, I´m a visitor here since 2007 but never registered before, I just used to came and read the discussions, spoilers and...
Top