Recent content by FetherMan

  1. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Next chapter, flash back, build up to Zoro defeating Sommers. Afterwards, a week break, color page for chapter 1195 and story shifts to Sanji's fight with Quinlingham. I suspect, this will drag out further since Loki's hybrid form was shadowed for a reason. Imu in a way demonstrated how all 3...
  2. FetherMan

    Discussion One Piece Film: God Valley (Summer 2027)

    I saw on twitter, someone said the official title is "Boyd And A Devil". Not sure, if this is true or not....:cookiearf
  3. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    Did Imu use all 3 kinds of Devil Fruit powers, so far in this battle?. :cookiestare
  4. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1193 Discussion

    The only thing about this chapter that I find interesting is the sword fight to come between Zoro and Shiryuu. I think, that'll be a deadly fight and bring out Zoro's full potential of his training under Mihawk. :cookiestare
  5. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1192 Discussion

    I'm guessing, Luffy hasn't achieved the level of Haki needed yet to defeat Imu on his own. Combining his power with Loki's seems to have given him the edge. I do see this battle ending abruptly because of Imu being away from Marie Geoise, too long, while in Elbaph. Plus, I get the feeling the...
  6. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Pretty much guess, there will be more back and forthing with Luffy vs. Imu, Brooks and Gunko and the battles between Zoro, Sanji, Sommers and fishbowl head guy. I suspect, by end of the year, this'll be wrapped up and hopefully an update on Blackbeard vs. Shanks, still waiting....:cookiestare
  7. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1190 Discussion

    Maybe this has been answered already, is Imu Nerona supposed to be Lunarian?. And I'm assuming his own DNA may have been used to create the Seraphim??. Also, looks like Imu is reaching his limit outside of Marie Geoise...:cookiestare
  8. FetherMan

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Who has Loki been conversing with during his imprisonment in the Underworld this whole time?. Don't remember this person ever being revealed....:cookiestare
  9. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1180 Discussion

    Urouge is coming. :cookiestare
  10. FetherMan

    TV The Television Show Thread

    FROM Season 4 just premiered this Sunday. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest it. There's 3 seasons out now with 10 episodes each, close to about an hour each episode. :super
  11. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    This arc is about to end soon, can't help but thinking the final war has already started. Just wondering if, The Man with Burn Scar will appear at some point...:cookiestare
  12. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1170 Discussion

    Harold being killed by this weapon, I wondering if it's power is a weakness to Imu's "reversi" ability and other unknown powers yet to be revealed?. :cookiestare
  13. FetherMan

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1169 Discussion

    I'm hoping to see Shanks and Shamrock clash before this flashback ends. Or at least, Oda confirms which one of them really visited the Gorosei hundreds of chapters ago....:cookiefinger
  14. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1168 Discussion

    Is Blackbeard going to Wano, too, once he's told about Pluton by Caribou.....:cookiestare
  15. FetherMan

    One Piece Chapter 1168 Discussion

    Has Loki been conversing with the Mermaid princess(Mosa) during his imprisonment...:cookiestare
Top