Recent content by FeZ14

  1. FeZ14

    Psyren 119 Discussion / 120 Prediction

    Re: Psyren 119 Spoiler Thread Oh snap!!! Kabuto went up miles up the cool-meter :cool: Like Newkerzy said, it's awesome that he can be cool and cowardly at the same time. This is an awesome chapter.. thanks Hai :hug So..Gambit-wannabe falls first.. who's next hmmm..
  2. FeZ14

    Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 116 Spoiler Discussion You know, every time they adjust the original timeline the future timeline is changed.. I believe both Root and W.I.S.E. (as well as Scourge) have gotten stronger too due to that.
  3. FeZ14

    Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 113 Spoiler Discussion Oh yes! An awesome chapter.. Asuka the super Rise master against Vigo/Kise the Carnage-wannabe-teleportist :p lol
  4. FeZ14

    Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 112 Spoiler Discussion I'm hoping for the latter duo to appear.. I'm most excited to see Oboro again because the last time we saw him he definitely gave us the impression that he's changed and far more powerful than before.
  5. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    Yeah, quite a common thing among society. Saying one thing and then going to contradict your own words -__- Their loss I'd say lol Keep up your awesome work with translations.
  6. FeZ14

    Psyren Volume 12 (ch099-ch107) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 106 Spoiler Discussion Oh snap! Be forewarned of epic panels of Ageha fucking up Yusaka :XD Awesome chapter..
  7. FeZ14

    Chapter Bleach 378 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 378 Spoiler Discussion The full script looks good, can't wait to see the chapter. The facial expressions of Ichigo and Rukia are going to be win :wtf
  8. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    I'm just bringing this request to the front (so to speak :p) cnet for your convenience. I'm fully aware you're still busy catching up so I don't mind waiting :D
  9. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    Hi cnet, I trust you had a good trip back to UK. Thanks first of all for completing your backlog of translations, I'm just eagerly waiting your Naruto translations :D I have a translation request of the mangaka's notes on Naruto Volume 47 here Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
  10. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    Thanks for clearing that up and yes, it wouldn't make sense to have it literally translated as with most insults. Say what got you into manga/anime, like what anime or manga got you hooked?
  11. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    Sup dude got another Bleach related question, this one in connection with the latest:
  12. FeZ14

    The cnet128 Thread

    Sup cnet, I wanted to ask your opinion on the latest Bleach chapter you translated.
  13. FeZ14

    Chapter Bleach 366 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 366 Discussion/367 Predictions Thread Well that's because Ichigo is the true hybrid. His powers are both Shinigami and Hollow. They are the 2 sides of the coin, the Horse and the King. Zangetsu=Hichigo
  14. FeZ14

    Chapter Bleach 366 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 366 Discussion/367 Predictions Thread @Weapon_X: Urahara's entrace will be as epic as the Vizards so it will have to be when they are in complete and utter despair. I'm more thinking that he's re-opening Garganta for the gang in HM. So he's more than likely to appear in HM.
  15. FeZ14

    Dutch Community - Drop, friet, kaas, chocola en wiet!

    Re: Dutch Thread Ek was gebore in Mauritius, en wanneer ek 4 was het ons familie Suid-Afrika gereis. (I think that's correctly put)
Top