Recent content by Fibrizio

  1. Anime Slayers Revolution

    Subs for the anime, I mean. It's started just about 3 days ago.
  2. Anime Slayers Revolution

    Does anybody know something about subtitles?
  3. Chapter 352 Discussion [Naruto]

    Good chapter. Quite usual the ending like "the opening for a great battle", but I don't believe it would be so easy find Itachi.
  4. Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] However at the end this chapter is probably only a climax, in the next one maybe Orochimaru'll take a better position.
  5. Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] But if Orochimaru dies than seems probably also the eight-tailed demon inside of him will die and so also the purposes of Akatsuki'll vanish.
  6. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Yeah...I believe so too. Otherwise it's difficult to understand why the cursed seal is in some way responding to Orochimaru's power, like for Anko that feels from it's reactions if her old master is near or not.
  7. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion Uhm, I've expect something more from this episode. The music is really sad, it seems like they have only two themes: that slow of the forest and the one of Akatsuki that is like it's coming out from Empire Earth. The character design isn't the best (in...
  8. Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] Yes, I agree with all that. And however Orochimaru is a too big character so that he wuold die so ridiculously killed by his own disciple.
  9. Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Sorry for not reading all posts and probably saying just said things. However I think Sasuke's arrogancy comes out from Kishimoto's need of redeeming him among fans that like him but dislike Orochimaru, showing how he trurly doesn't ever respect the legendary sanin and probably didn't betry...
Top