Recent content by FinalFan

  1. FinalFan

    Chapter Bleach 468 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions would be funny if it just didn't effect him or his inner world killed him since he has to insert his presence.
  2. FinalFan

    Chapter Bleach 467 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions That may be why you may think that byakura is cut but until the chapter is out that doesn't mean that he has been cut yet. we will see when the next chapter is out end of story.
  3. FinalFan

    Chapter Bleach 467 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions Why do you think that Tsukishima has already cut byakuya if the last time we saw them byakuya had blocked his first attack and thats all we've seen so far?
  4. FinalFan

    Chapter Bleach 427 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 427 Discussion/428 Predictions anyone notice that the new bad guy or whatever he ends up being, looks a little like azian?
  5. FinalFan

    Nurarihyon no Mago Old Discussion Thread

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago by Shiibashi Hiroshi does anyone know when 83 will come out?
  6. FinalFan

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great My god what happens to Emily is the funniest thing I've ever seen in a mind switching mishap. I wish I could know what she says at the end.
  7. FinalFan

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Guilty~ Ep11 I click the download link for the Yuurisan-Subs one but I get nothing.
  8. FinalFan

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: Hellsing you fail at being funny
  9. FinalFan

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: Hellsing Mangatraders did have it at one point but I guess some more publishers found out what they were doing and probably asked them to take them off of their site, especially since Hellsing is already licensed in America.
  10. FinalFan

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 154 Spoiler Thread broken link
  11. FinalFan

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Which magic you've seen at the moment do you like the most Hmmm I would like to have magic that has something to do with fire or maybe one that deals with ice.
  12. FinalFan

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 91 Discussion Thread / 92 Predictions Thread the ring could only be used once
  13. FinalFan

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Re: [SQ] Rosario+Vampire Discussion Is anyone going to do a translation for number 5?
  14. FinalFan

    Shounen Rosario+Vampire by Ikeda Akihisa

    Re: [SQ] Rosario+Vampire Discussion I love this anime and manga. I hope it doesn't get dropped in the RTS section. I wish I could translate Japanese but I don't know how to and I want to say thanks for those who scan and upload these series and thanks to those who translate and those who...
  15. FinalFan

    Seinen Hellsing by Hirano Kouta

    Re: Hellsing anyone know when the next chapter of hellsing will be out?
Top