Recent content by Fiodor Pavlovich K

  1. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    It was something I read here when the spin-off began and made sense to me. Most people dont live in the forum
  2. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Was SIU writing and drawing the spin-off? I thought it was being led by his assistents and the whole point of the spin-off was to give him time to focus on S4. Thats a bummer. I skipped the spin-off and thought S4 whould start right away.
  3. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 57 Spoilers & Discussion

    Came here to see if there was any news on S4. From the comments I~m glad I skipped the side story. Any hint of it ending this year?
  4. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 10 Spoilers & Discussion

    Thanks. I will just skip it. Hopefully they will put any meaningful information on the main story if there is any
  5. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 10 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hey guys, returning reader here. I read the first chapter of this side story and thought it was quite interesting lore wise. The two following chapters however were a repeat of the main story with Urek and I stopped reading. Art in general was quite a downgrade imo. So my question is, does...
  6. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 628 Spoilers & Discussion

    Its just speculation based one some of the commentary. I'm sure that is not only or the major reason why the score is low. IMO there are 2 main issues the chapters have been so bad lately: (1) the fights have been terrible. You just cant see anything. It lacks fluidity and its too close. (2)...
  7. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion

    Dude, everyone made the connection as soon as he was revealed to look exactly like Zahard lol
  8. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 613 Spoilers & Discussion

    By his look I'm pretty sure it is one of his wives
  9. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

    I dont disagree and its the same point made by @Demonspeed and others here To me the biggest problem by far is the lack of cohesion like @sazon was highlighting But I have zero expectations at this point. Skipped many chapters in the last months. I see ToG as a lost opportunity. A great...
  10. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think that is an interesting discussion. (1) Wouldn't your point be valid for any other series as well? (2) Why there is a mismatch between expectations and what SIU is delivering? Can you really blame the readers? (3) Being surprised is always a bad thing? Or can the writer make the...
  11. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

    I believe its the worse low score streak from korean readers. And judging from the # of posts and users here it seems that many ppl dropped ToG or simply stopped caring. Usually what happens though is that you stick with ppl who keep enjoying the series no matter what posting so I expect ppl...
  12. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why would Urek need to use kaioken against Luslec? XD
  13. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hate when manga/anime does this % of power thing. Now Urek/SIU will be slave of that, always saying how much % he is using because if he stops now it will be confusing for readers.
  14. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 582 Spoilers & Discussion

    Last two chapters were quite good! Decent art and much, much better pace. First weeks in a long time it didn't feel like a waste of time reading ToG.
  15. Fiodor Pavlovich K

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 574 Spoilers & Discussion

    At this point If ToG were a h***ai I would give its art 5 out of 10. Anyway, nice to see the series is back and I hope SIU gets to finish it.
Top