Recent content by Firebird0ne

  1. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 682 Discussion

    I just wonder who the silver arrow is for...Ywach, Aizen or maybe *gasp* Ichigo?
  2. Firebird0ne

    Discussion The Word (or lack of it) from Viz

    Kubo's twitter was shut down months ago. WSJ's twitter is largely useless, as far as I can see.
  3. Firebird0ne

    Discussion The Word (or lack of it) from Viz

    I can confirm for you from my prior contact with Viz that they do receive and translate, as well as edit for American audiences. While they do not have control over what WSJ Japan sends, they do have the ability to affect some content being included in the digital magazine. Also, they have their...
  4. Firebird0ne

    Discussion The Word (or lack of it) from Viz

    Just to let folks know, I sent the following message to Viz, via the feedback link on the website where I am subscribed to WSJ digital magazine: Rumors are all over the Internet that Bleach is confirmed to be ending in 5 or 6 chapters. Can you confirm whether or not this is true? Many people...
  5. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 680 Discussion

    Byakuya used his senkei and a new adaptation to take Gerard's head off and cause his body to crumble after Zaraki tripped him and Toshiro froze him. I actually loved how it was used. It was a direct reference back to when Byakuya fought Ichigo and mocked him, assuring him that the thousand...
  6. Firebird0ne

    Theory The 5 War Potentials

    JuhaBach did not fully open his eyes and 'see' clearly into the future until after ascending into the royal realm and fighting Ichibei. Before, I think I remember Haschwalth saying that his predictions weren't completely clear while they were still down below the heavens. So, at the time he...
  7. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 639 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 639 Spoiler Discussion I got the English version from Viz which confirms that his modified bankai creates new Ashisogi Jizo based on what he learns in the course of the battle, so you're right on target with that. :)
  8. Firebird0ne

    Discussion How do you feel about Bleach?

    I was disappointed when Gin was simply killed off and not really addressed after that. I think there was something in a book or interview about Rangiku having to bury him in the Rukongai because Central 46 wouldn't allow him, still considered a traitor, to be buried in Seireitei. That just...
  9. Firebird0ne

    Discussion How do you feel about Bleach?

    The Arrancars are extremely important to the storyline as was expressed early in the arc when Kisuke used the fact that hollows are poison to quincies to make the black pills that restored stolen bankais. Hollows are going to play a large role in the plot because they are the antithesis of the...
  10. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion

    Re: Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion / 625 Prediction - Golden week, no chapter till next week I wonder if we'll get any spoilers. OP and Naruto spoilers have been out for a while now. Can't wait for the Ichigo/Grimmjow greeting snipefest.
  11. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion

    Re: Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion / 625 Prediction I think more important than the power level of the hollows is the fact that quincies have a vulnerability to them that can be exploited by the shinigamis to gain the upper hand. I am sure Grimmjow will have trained and improved, but he will be...
  12. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion

    Re: Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion / 625 Prediction Character growth has been happening all over the place in Bleach. We had Renji learning that Zabimaru hadn't yielded his full name and Renji gained strength/power by learning it. Rukia achieved bankai. Byakuya raised his shikai to bankai level...
  13. Firebird0ne

    Discussion How do you feel about Bleach?

    I don't know if I can agree with you about a lack of good drama. We've had Soul Society completely crushed, Yamamoto killed, Byakuya destroyed badly enough to (after constantly telling Ichigo to go home to the living world) have to ask Ichigo for help, we've seen Komamura sacrifice his future to...
  14. Firebird0ne

    Chapter Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion

    Re: Bleach 624 Chapter Discussion/ 625 Prediction I think that the use of Grimmjow and other hollows will not be about power levels, but the fact laid down long ago that hollows are poison to quincies. Hollows present a weakness that has already been used to help in the war. Urahara was able...
  15. Firebird0ne

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    Just curious...if you see a person pass out in front of you, do you yell at them to wake up and prove it's not their own fault before you help them? The logic you are using here is extremely barbaric. Oh, and to be clear, my argument is and has been all along that it doesn't matter why Kubo is...
Top