Recent content by fireboy2244

  1. Fun Nen Ideas for my character

    That's actually not a bad way of seeing it. For clarification though, he's not an archeologist, he's a Story Hunter. He goes around the world uncovering the story behind them. It could range from ancient civilizations to crime scenes (that's how he ended up working with Mizaistom). Think of him...
  2. Fun Nen Ideas for my character

    I like what you're doing with the storytelling theme. However, I'd like a more simple idea for his character. Something like Mizaistom's or Saiyu's abilities, where they can explain them with one or two sentences. Also, Peicus isn't a big fighter type, so I'd like it of his ability could be used...
  3. Fun Nen Ideas for my character

    Hey everybody. I just made this fanfic character for a story I want to write based in the HxH world, but I don't know what Nen ability to give him. Please read his profile and tell me your ideas: Name: Peicus Inkman Age: 24 Gender: Male Profession: Myth Hunter/ Writer Story: Peicus grew up in...
Top