Recent content by firefist05

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 535 Discussion/536 Predictions Thread meat is probably the best antidote for luffy:p it wont be difficult for Bon Clay to get to Luffy if he is alone since he can transform into Hannyabal and probably some of the guards too. and by the way; Ace is on level 5. He couldnt have...
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 535 Spoiler Discussion Thread i think that is pretty right but he was in gear 2 mode when he was fighting I think that would that mean the poison wouldnt last in 24 hours,if he doesnt die of the poison he would recover faster, but if he would die of the poison that would...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 535 Spoiler Discussion Thread from the spoiler: - Magellan says that Luffy will die anyway because there is no antidote that can cure ALL the poisons Magellan used against him. Guard: Warden Magellan!! Thank you very much!! What should we do with the fallen Straw Hat Luffy...
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 534 Discussion/535 Predictions Thread I think Luffy actually might have beaten Magellan cause I dont think he is used to physical attacks but I dont hope the fight is over yet...
Top