Recent content by FireFistAce21

  1. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    I have the strongest belief that Sabo is still alive. Someone made a suggestion that he might actually be Law which seems oddly plausible and gives a valid reason for his aid to save Luffey. Plus I just want to hope against hope that Luffey has at least one brother left to him.
  2. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    Well I think Perona might actually be working for Mihawk on the side. He has witnessed a new side of Zoro and so I'm sure he's interested in the whole SH crew to see where they're going in the world and perhaps he believes that Zoro will be his successor or his downfall.
  3. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    My prediction for 603 I personally think they're going to do a quick recap of the last 2 yrs for everyone. But I also believe that somewhere soon theyre going to run into Sabo. Review the chapters of Luffey's youth. I'm not positive but I don't think he's dead.
Top