Recent content by first

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

    unfortunately kallavan loss right arm I think his power not full 100%
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 479 Spoilers & Discussion

    when kallvan fight ha jin sung you think he use full power or not ?
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 473 Spoilers & Discussion

    dowon vs cha - bam vs kal or 3 vs kal
  4. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 456 Spoilers & Discussion

    predecessor of rak ?
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 450 Spoilers & Discussion

    do you mean wound from ha jin sung ?
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 449 Spoilers & Discussion

    hi im read this in spoiler Kel : So I think it is only fate that I send you where you need to be first. and must have 2nd for send there. Who ? Am i right ?
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 449 Spoilers & Discussion

    Elder FUG use yama to fight zahard army ?
Top