Recent content by fishbot

  1. fishbot

    Quiz Previous Quizzes Compilation Thread

    Re: Latest Quiz (6/6/11 - 6/11/11) 1. KANJI 1.1. 1.2. 2. ABBREVIATIONS IN DOUJIN VOCABULARIES 3. RIDDLES 4. POP QUIZ
  2. fishbot

    Quiz Previous Quizzes Compilation Thread

    Re: Latest Quiz (5/22/11 - 5/28/11) Quiz #1 - Kanji Quiz #2 - Reading Comprehension Eh, I'm no cook, so odds are, I'm most likely wrong here. Quiz #3 - Riddles I have no clue, so I'll pass on this one. Pop Quiz
  3. fishbot

    The Fishbot thread

    Alrighty lads and gals. Finally found some time to create my own thread over here. I can't really see purpose it serves other than that to let you post here questions such as "Are you going to translate series X" or "How does it translate into english". Feel free to, thus I've set up this...
  4. fishbot

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion I feel like this needs clarification. No one knows if this is the Apprentice we know of or even if this post was posted by him. In fact, I cannot access 2ch's mobile phone forums. The japanese people are linking to multiple scripts, but no one knows which...
  5. fishbot

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Verification: Fake 600:見習い 03/08(月) 15:45 577話 終幕 泣き崩れる白髭海賊団。マルコは白目鼻水。センゴク、目を瞑って何かを考えている。黄猿「次はお前たちだよォ~」と黒ひげを蹴り飛ばす。 黒髭吹っ飛び血を吐く仲間が「まずい!大将を相手には勝てない、撤収だ」といい黒髭連れて逃げる。青雉追おうとするが、ガープがとめる。 場面かわって白ひげ海賊団。エースと白ひげの遺体が並んで横たわっている。マルコ「親父…今までありがとう」という。...
  6. fishbot

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
  7. fishbot

    Bijuu & Kekkei Genkai: The Twist

    Call me a idiot, but I've found out something curious. According to Chiyo's/Sasori's information Sandaime Kazekage was best Sand ninja all the time. He even had Kekkei Genkai - Iron Sand. Yeah, but here start troubles. Senjuu Harishama had his Mokuton by mixing water and earth elements, but as...
  8. fishbot

    Bijuu & Kekkei Genkai: The Twist

    Elemental chakra mixes and Bijuu's abbilities I found out few days back that Yonbi Jinchuuriki - Roshi had something related to Kekkei Genkai. He was able to create Lava Release by mixing Earth and Fire Release. After that I've reminded that Gaara was able to control Sand. Yet we know that...
Top