Recent content by FKS

  1. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    Link to the English chapter: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/RWLZtzy/1/1/ Title of the next chapter: An inextinguishable passion
  2. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    The full chapter is out, here's the link. TL:
  3. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi. Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available. Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the...
  4. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oops, looks like I didn't catch that.
  5. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    Link to the English chapter here. Title of the next chapter: Chaos Lancelot versus Zeldris
  6. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    Who gives a fuck about the opening and ending notes, the characters presentations and some address to send your support letters to Nakaba? There's no Q&A this chapter either otherwise I'd include it in the script.
  7. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    The full chapter is out, here's the link. TL:
  8. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi. Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available. Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the...
  9. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Link to the English chapter here. Title of the next chapter: Tragedy in the Demon realm
  10. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Besides, spoiler schedule should come back to normal after this, so spoilers for ch255 shouldn't come out until Monday.
  11. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    And that's why he's now in the Demon realm.
  12. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 254 Spoilers & Discussion

    Sorry for being late, I just saw this and nobody pinged me over on Discord. Anyhow, here's the TL:
  13. FKS

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 253 Spoilers & Discussion

    Man, I didn't expect spoilers so early. I'll get to it in a bit.
  14. FKS

    Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    Comarison done, here's the link. Of course that's besides the usual speedlines, screentones and other minor things. I also fixed Nasiens' line in the extra. Sorry about that. Sorry, I meant November.
  15. FKS

    Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    It was. It's now fixed along with the full TL of the first design page. I'll do the rest one by one. All done now. I will do the comparison later.
Top