Recent content by flaco

  1. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Does Sasuke Have a Weakness? What is It? One more thing - it's interesting that Sasuke got the super-speed teleportation trick (shunshin no jutsu) - as speed was the only real limitation to the sharingan (can see the blow going in - but can't do nothin about it bec. it was coming in too...
  2. Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    Well aldabest I seem to have rubbed you the wrong way. would it make you feel any better if I said disappointed like ikasu stated. I agree maybe I was a little over the top with that. Anyways your point is still slightly off (to me). You want to bring up those he was able to supress (Kakashi...
  3. Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    Saifi and Ikasu I think you two proved your points very well and anyone who disagrees is desperately looking for a reason to just be angry. I dont think people are taking into consideration that even though kakazu may be very smart it still takes a moment to come up with a solution to a problem...
  4. Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

    I dont think that kakazu will need to be stabbed 3 more times because if you think about it the blood has to be connected some how because when kakashi pierced him it went through one of the hearts which means thats where he got the blood from and that heart is gone. Basically if kakazu's heart...
  5. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    This is a little off topic but imagine the bounty on kakashi since hes proving to be more powerful than asuma hence probably more of a threat to anyone he has a mission against. I do think Shika can still come up with a stratagy though he just needs a minute to put it together. Like using the...
Top